Kerastase Oleo-Relax Serum

Kerastase Oleo-Relax Serum

4.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Elaeis Guineesis/Palm Oil, Shorea Robusta/Shorea Robusta Seed Butter, Eugenol, Fragrance.

This is one of the best oils i have ever used i have dry bleached blonde hair and when i put this stuff in before i blow dry it really hydrates and tames my frizz this left my hair feeling so soft! This peroduct is def perfect for a humid day. Also left the ends of my hair looking very healthy. This product left my hair smelling great after 2 days of not washing but the smell is not over powering.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

It is a good product and gets the job done, but for the reviews that say it makes their hair oily it's because you are putting on too much!! You just need a dollop!! And it's doesn't last over night. You need to wash it out at night after wearing the style for the day.

To Read all 316 Reviews, Login or Join

The thing I love the most about this is the scent: It makes my hair smell like a million bucks. It's a more-than-decent protectant when I use it before ironing my hair, and helps control the frizzies too when I use it sans heat. Bit expensive, but I'm picking Yes on repurchasing it for now, until I can find a cheaper serum that works as well and smells just as fabulous.

on 5/31/2015 1:19:00 AM

loooove this!
leaves my hair feel light and silky smooth. ive noticed a significance in my hair and its quality!

on 1/6/2015 10:20:00 AM

My hair: very dry, coarse, thick, wavy, colored (from grey).
How this product works on it: like a good hair perfume.
What it does not do: anything a hair serum is supposed to do.
What I recommend and buy instead: Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Oil or Matrix Biolage Oil.
If I wanted to stick with Kerastase I would buy instead: Elixir Ultime (original, golden)

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I see so many people compared this oleo relax serum with elixir ultime hair oil, which I think a totally different product. I bought both products though (which cost a lot x'D) First of all, this is a serum not a hair oil, therefore, of course, works differently. I have fine, natural dark brown, straight, virgin, bra strap-long hair, quite oily on the roots, and no split ends..
my hair is not frizzy yet I love to try hair products, lol.
This serum is made for people with frizzy and unmanageable hair, I applied this serum on damp hair, and it makes my hair really soft and frizzy-less, it also did not weight my hair down. however, this product makes my hair color slightly lighter (idk why) and my hair becomes a bit more oily on the night.
The elixir ultime hair oil in gold, tend to give more moisture to my hair (of course more oily) I love this product more as it gives the soft glossy healthy look, i use this right after styling my hair with a straightener, remember, apply only adequate amount, as if you apply more, your hair will be weighed down and terribly oily.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was super excited to try this serum since I haver dry, thick and super frizzy hair... well... this made it worse..it's like it was supposed to do the opposite. It didn't calm my hair down, it didn't smooth, and it made even MORE frizzier...
I would never purchase this again I have MUCH MUCH better magical results with the Kerastase - Elixir Ultime serum.
Save money on this oleo relax serum and get the elixir ultime!!

on 10/12/2014 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The best hair serum I ever used! Better than any oil I used :macadamia,agadir,mythic oil,orofluido,elixir ultime... Hair is really silky,frizz free,shiny and bouncy :) I do not like the smell,it really floral and that makes me nauseous.I hate the fact that on the pump you do not have any arrows or marks indicating that you closed it.I wasted a lot of product because I didn't know it was still open.That's really annoying.

on 7/22/2014 9:52:00 AM

you really are wasting your money if you buy this , though it may work , you can buy a much less expensive product and get the same results and btw it's made by loreal so what do you really think is going on , i'd suggest skinny serum by paul mitchell or even loreals products you can buy at Walmart or Target , just because you pay more doesn't always mean it's better , I have been a hair stylist for almost 20 years and I do know what I am talking about

on 7/8/2014 12:48:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I'm on the fence about this serum. I have long, thick curly hair that I often blowout or have blown out, and I used to mix this together with Nectar Thermique prior to blowing dry. I found that my blowouts didn't last long, and my hair would get frizzy rather quickly. I switched to Moroccan Oil and it works like a charm.

That said, I do like this serum as a finishing touch to control fly-aways and adds shine, and it works very well for those purposes. It also smells fantastic. Not great for keeping my thick hair straight, but awesome for that glossy finish.

Popular Hair Treatments