Dejavu (Imju) Fiberwig Lash Up

1 review

on 5/22/2014 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

So I tried the original fiberwig years ago and god, I hated it. It clumped my lashes, held no curl and despite it's claims it was difficult to remove. It was amazing at lengthening though. Then I purchased this one which claims to hold curl. And indeed it does! It doesn't lengthen as much as the original, but it does provide good length and volume. It also doesn't clump easily and looks more dramatic and black than the original, in my opinion. I find it easy to remove with a little bit of my favorite cleansing oil and hot water and it lasts all throughout the day. It also had a curved brush, which I like it and a little annoyance is that it pulls too much product out but I just scrape that on the side, removing it as I pull it out. It is neither dramatic or natural, what it is is a great mascara which enhances your lashes, doesn't flake or smudge, holds curl, lasts all day, is easy to remove and sells for a good price. What more can you really ask for? Oh, it also makes your lashes feel soft as opposed to dry and crispy!

Popular Mascaras