Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour Powder

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour Powder

4.7

on 7/2/2016 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

These Les Beiges powders are to die for! The texture is sublime, the colors are great. They are extremely versatile. You can use it as a setting powder in a shade that matches your skin. You can use it as a bronzer, or a contour on your face. The powder feels great on the skin, and not heavy. I'm really impressed with this product!

on 3/20/2016 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Unfortunately this was not a good buy for me. I absolutely love Chanel products and really enjoy them; they're always such a luxurious treat. This powder did nothing for me - I had to really dig the brush into it to get any colour at all, then it stuck in all my dry patches and irritated my skin.

I would not repurchase; I have dry sensitive pale skin with a touch of rosacea which flairs up from time to time. Very pricey too and I went back and tried No 30, and various other colours with the Sales Assistant all with the same result.

Thumbs down from me, I'm afraid.

on 8/23/2014 9:50:00 AM

Absolutely loove this!!! was looking at shiseido's color trio face palette as well and i am sooo glad i got this instead!

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is the most beautiful powder i own. I used to think i cannot wear powder because of my dry skin. Powder always makes my skin look parched and fines lines magnified. Until this! This does something wonderful to my complexion (NC30) - i own the lighter shade. This brightens my complexion, blurs it, glows and looks amazing!

The cons are the crazy price, although i will always replace this once i finish one. The fragrance which to me should never have been added, and are too strong. The powder also cakes extremely easily on the pan, from the oil transferred from my face. After applying moisturizer and sunscreen in the morning, my face is always alittle tacky and this would transfer to my powder and harden the surface. One way to deal with this is to use a synthetic brush and wash daily. Hourglass ambient lighting powder does not cake at all, but the result isn't as nice.

on 7/6/2015 3:21:00 PM

Pros:
Subtle highlighter, matte bronzer and fresh blusher all in one! Great to travel with for that reason. I can use them seperately, or mix them together and get a beautiful fresh glow, just as advertised!

Cons:
The Chanel seasonal healthy glow powders smell differently, and this one is my least favourite. Bleh...

I would repurchase, in theory, but since it is a limited edition I will just purchasing the next limited edition powder and so on...

on 7/9/2015 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ohmygoodness! I cannot rave enough about how awesome this product is for me. I bought this in No. 2 last Summer when I was quite tan and at first I did not "get" the product. It basically disappeared right into my skin as a sculpting product. So I swirled all three colors together and applied to the outside of my face on the forehead, temples and cheeks but I still thought it was not so impressive. I was about to send it back when my husband came home and kept looking at me oddly. He said I was radiant and glowing. Hmm! I decided to keep it and used it to lightly dust the same way all Summer. It added that special sunkissed glow without making me look really frosty or sparkley. Then when my Summer tan faded in the Fall I was able to use it more as a true bronzer that showed up better. It is gorgeous. I never really use it as a sculpting powder as it is too bronzish for my cool skin tone but it is a spectacular bronzer/highlighter and I love it. I highly recommend!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love, love, love this product so much! I can't say it any other way! I am NC20 and bought shade 02 to use as a subtle bronzer and it looks so incredible on me! Before this, I had been using Nars Irresistablement, which was a great bronze shade on me, but I wanted to try something new. The Chanel powder is so amazing because it doesn't look at all like I'm wearing makeup, so I don't have to invest time in any blending. The color just warms up my face and makes me look better and healthier! i'm curious to see how this will work in the winter, but right now, I think it will be a perfect year round color. I actually want to get another Irrestablement from Nars for the days when I want a beachier bronzed look, as the Chanel is just a skin improvement! Also, it may be worth noting that I do not like any visible glitter on my face, and I was worried that the highlighter strip of the powder might be a bit too "glowy" on me, but I do not detect any shimmer at all on my skin. I have actually applied a separate highlighter for days when I wanted more glow. This is an HG product for me and I will be so sad when it finally runs out!

on 7/14/2014 10:42:00 PM

Saw the reviews and decided to try these out. At the counter the SA tried to sell me 01, but decided to get both 01 and 02 (well they are supposed to be limited editions). I have to say I love 02 it's gives a nice healthy glow when used with all colours swished together or separately. The bronzer is just perfect and I think I prefer it to my Nars Laguna. 01 provides a very sheer glow and I had to really go over the blush colour to get it to show on my NC30 olive skin tone. Overall the palette does give you that nice subtle healthy glow that is not powdery or over done.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I bought this in N 02 and I like to swish all three of the colors together and use it as an illuminator or highlighter to warm my face. The color is very sheer and natural on my skin. The packaging is elegant and the product has a nice flowery smell. I thought it was a bit "pricey" but after all it is Chanel. Overall I really like this product and would buy again but it is a Limited Edition.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Although this is a limited edition, its the best all over face powder I've found for an all over healthy glow - it gives a slightly bronzed look without being over the top... i got it in shade 01... the peachy coral shade may look bright but its actually extremely subtle... id say too subtle to wear as a blusher alone... im very fair skinned and it barely showed up.... but the 3 colours swirled together look fab, and is why i shall be repurchasing while its still in stock. It consists of a highlighter, very subtle, bronzer very subtle, and peachy blush, also very subtle. I absolutely love it for an all over just come back from holiday look... i apply all over with a stiff kabuki brush... bit on the pricy side at 39 but worth it.