Chanel Le Blanc Brightening Concentrate Continuous Action TXC

Chanel Le Blanc Brightening Concentrate Continuous Action TXC

on 10/20/2017 2:01:00 PM

Never understood why Chanel has at least 4 different versions of this serum sold in different parts of the world. This is by far the best but harder and harder to find, probably discontinued but most SAs don't even know... fabulous product with great results.

on 3/30/2015 11:16:00 PM

This product is amazing!! I've been on retin-a for many years and starting to get dark spots every summer. I finally feel like I can break my unhealthy addiction to retin-a!! Buy this, you won't regret it! My skin has the healthy, youthful glow like I had in my late 20's. (Turning 40 this year). I was so tired of seeing my uneven, dead skin tone. This has saved me from a costly trip to the dermatologist, which I had planned. Luckily, I was just purchasing some foundation and the sales lady did a mini skincare treatment on me. I was skeptical, so I only bought the serum first and took samples of everything else. I went back 3 days later and purchased the whole le blanc line. Worth every penny to look gorgeous without makeup!

i just purchased this item, along with the le blanc whitening creme, i just dont know when to use the serum and when to use the creme, i read the instructions and its says for (BOTH ITEMS) use in the morning & evening. so am i supposed to use them both at the same time?

on 7/20/2014 12:54:00 AM

Although pricey the old adage applies "you get what you pay for." Absolutely the most wonderful product I have found. My skin looks younger, smoother, radiant, and less pigmented. I have been using am/pm for two weeks. The fragerance is delightful barely noticeable. The serum dries immediately so you can quickly return to your facial rituals. I will never stop using this miracle serum.

on 5/30/2014 5:28:00 AM

I like the first reviewer have tried many, many dark spot treatments, including the best selling mall brands (Clinique, Clarins, Estée Lauder, etc.) Most made my skin feel nice, but had little or no change on my spots. My dark spots were from several different things, old acne scars, surfer sun damage, and mask of pregnancy that refused to go away years after giving birth. I finally tried the Chanel Le Blanc serum after being told to try it as it was originally made for Asian skins and Black women have dark spot issues as found in Asian skin. I'm not sure if that was true or not but I know that my skin is so clear that I can go without foundation. I've never been able to do this since I was a child. I use the Le Blanc serum in my routine that has non Chanel skin care and I still have these results. The price may seem steep but the serum is very concentrated. One pump in the morning and one at night are all I use. Oh and as a side note, I'm Black and Pacific Islander, (Chanel shade 70, Estée Lauder 5, Tom Ford 11) and I have noticed no skin color change. I am however much more brighter and more radiant, and most importantly, spot free. An added bonus is if I do get a pimple, it no longer leaves a mark. HG product for me

on 5/20/2014 10:01:00 PM

Hormonal changes that came with my pregnancies left me with melasma problems. I've done everything from natural remedies, Murad, Hydroquinone, and after trying a very expensive laser treatment that made my melasma Worse!! I swore I would never try anything else and cry thinking I would be slave of cakey makeup coverup for the rest of my life ...until a Chanel make up artist gave me few samples of this magic potion! Oh my!! This works heavenly, it's been truly wonderful! My dark spots are almost non existent, my skin looks better and brighter, not perfect because I have to confess I've been inconsistent with the use of it! But I'm pretty sure that if I keep using the Le Blanc TXC regularly, my skin will look completely flawless!