3.0

Reviews

3.0
from

3 years ago

Cant say its anything out of the ordinary, soft, silky-ish, has an interesting soft smell of tomato lol, would not something I would purchase over and over again.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

I picked up a 3-pack of this at Costco because of the cute packaging and the ingredient list. I love this stuff! My hands aren’t extremely dry and this leaves them feeling soft but not slick or greasy (I work at a computer all day and I can use this and go right back to typing without having to wait for it to absorb). Bonus points for an inoffensive (slightly herbal) scent.

About reviewer (164 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

2.0

6 years ago

I saw this prettily packaged hand cream at Costco and couldn't wait to try it. Not only was its ingredient list impressive (listing shea butter and a number of essential oils) but the price was reasonable. Boy, was I disappointed! Somehow, despite its impressive, moisturizing ingredients, this did not make my hands feel moisturized and it imparted no sheen whatsoever. My hands looked almost the same as before application. I don't have dry skin and I've used numerous hand creams over the years. Unfortunately, I'd have to say that this ranks among the most disappointing.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age36-43