scinic water drop O2 bb cream

No Image

1.0

on 10/1/2014 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I agree with the previous reviewer. I tried this yesterday and had to cover it up with my Tony Moly Green Tea BB because it was so DARK!

It's terrible as a BB, so dark for a Korean brand BB, the color is like W8 from Loreal. However, since it's pretty sheer and has silicones in it, I would rec it as a primer for someone who is already on the dark side. I would rec it for normal to dry skin types.

It worked great as primer for my Tony Moly BB and my skin looked decent. It applys well, has no drag or chalkiness and the SPF is 26PA ++

It's also lightly scented which is a change from the heavy florals favored by Korean brands.

on 5/19/2014 11:55:00 PM

I bought this bb cream on sale, online and was disappointed. The formula was water drop, so it felt watery but when you apply it, it dries to a strange consistency, you could rub it off in pieces. The color was way too dark, which is also strange being how it's a korean brand, they usually don't make bb creams that dark (other than missha and etude). It was all wrong for me, although it was made for my skin type.