e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky

No Image

3.7

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

it's beautiful in the pan but unfortunately I'm one of the ones who has a hard time getting anything but shimmer out of this. I have to use it on top of blush as a highlighter or as eyeshadow. plus, the lid broke off pretty quickly.

on 7/20/2016 9:17:00 AM

For all the reviewers who rave about the color payoff in this: please share with the rest of us how you can actually GET that color out of the pan! I have tried many blushes over the years, even the Bourjois pot powders that are a tad difficult to work with, but this is impossible to apply without literally having to either scratch that powder or just swatch with fingers on to your face. And if that`s the way to do it, do you really want to spend your time scratching and sticking your fingers in it every time? I mean, I have some pretty high quality cheek brushes (Suqqu and Hakuhodo) but none of them pick up anything from this. I`d thought I`d try the mini brushes that come with the Bourjois pots, but those can`t do the trick either. So I can`t really tell you anything about color, payoff, glitter, wear time, etc. because...I can`t get it out of the pan! Ladies, it`s cheap, but you get what you pay for.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

think ELF products are very underrated, at least any powder based products they have. Such bang for your buck. This lightly pigmented, but very buildable. It stays true for quite a a bit 6-8 hours and you might need a reapplication after, but even then it won't look faded. Very pretty and iridescent shades. Give it a try.

Surprised at the other review citing lack of colour pay off - I get plenty! I love this blush and also the one called Passion Pink - I reach for them over my more expensive blushes. I love the glowy finish these give.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

It was lightly pigmented. Just the right for my cheeks. And it has a lot of shimmer. Like a ton. But overall great for the price.

Perfect as a highlighter. Have to use a pinker blush underneath. Love this stuff and would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Barely any color payoff- even when I tried to apply it with a wet brush. Save your money!

Popular Blush Products