Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask

4.6

on 7/14/2018 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is the best mask Avon has to offer. My skin looks cleaner after using this mask. It takes 10-15 minutes for this mask to dry. It's black at first then turns gray.

on 7/25/2016 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought this for my 11 year old who is getting "whiteheads" all over her nose.
So far she used it once and suffered no ill effects, but the whiteheads are still there. Not smaller or anything.

I will update as she progresses with using this product.

This is one of my absolute favorite masks for acne. I've used it for almost 2 years. I use it twice a week and leave it on until it hardens and changes colors. As soon as I rinse it off, my pores look smaller and my blackheads are brought to the surface. You can order it on eBay or Amazon for super cheap.

on 10/16/2015 7:08:00 AM

Loooove what this does for my skin! Love how cheap it is! I could see a massive difference the first time I used it, my skin looked cleaner and felt tighter for some reason?
It's sort of difficult to spread it evenly on the face and to wash it off but so worth it!

on 4/18/2015 8:29:00 PM

Definitely recommend for oily or combination skin. Do not recommend for dry skin. I use it once a week and it keeps my face from getting oily when I have makeup on. It lifts all dirt off of pores and dries skin out. Would definitely repurchase.

on 3/23/2015 1:02:00 AM

This mask is unratedly incredible. I use about 3x per week and you can actually see all the dirt and oil from your pores being pulled out if you look at your skin when the mask is dried. I really like that the mask changes colors too so you don't have to watch the clock for 20 minutes. Works wonders and less than $10! Must have.

this just might be one of the best skincare products i have ever used. why? this mask lifted dirt out of my pores that has been in there literally for years - i have used every drug and over the counter product for acne/blackheads since 1997, and with one use of this mask the pores on my nose are CLEAR!!! (not smaller, mind you, if that is what you wanted)

i have used the other avon clearskin products and while they helped maintain my skin, they weren't any better or worse than anything from the drugstore (and clearasil pads > avon clearskin pads). this mask truly stands out. i only waited so long to try it because who would ever think such a benign, unassuming product could work such wonders?

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is for the Avon acne treatment mask in the gray tube. The black mineral mask a charcoal gray mask that totally works wonders on my combination skin. It contains salicylic acid to treat acne, silica and bentonite clay to absorb oils, the antioxidant benefits of green tea, witch hazel, glycerin and protein-complexed minerals that are supposed to be beneficial to the skin. I apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin and wait 15-20 minutes, then rinse off. My skin immediately feels smoother and the next morning, my forehead which thrives on forming cystic acne, is clear. I use this one to three times a week. Because this can stain, I use damp paper towels to remove this instead of wash cloths.