MAC Rebel lipglass

on 12/26/2015 5:39:00 PM

As a collector of Mac Cosmetic products, I was upset when I first missed out on buying this specific product. It took me a while to find the product itself, as I was slightly hesitant to buy due to not being a fan of sticky feeling lips. Although one day upon coming across this specific lipglass in a cosmetic company outlet, in my local area, and the lipglass itself being under £5.00 I couldn't leave it there, even if I didn't like it I wouldn't of lost too much money on the product. However, Mac Rebel lipglass is an amazing lipglass. I personally wear this over Mac Heroine Lipstick, as Heroine is quiet a blue toned purple and the lipglass itself, really helps to tone it down. As well as this, Rebel is a good feeling lipglass, not too sticky but not to matt, giving my lips a good moisturising feeling.

on 5/18/2014 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This color transmits as a beautiful grape color on my pigmented lips. I do find it goes on more sheer than my other MAC lipglasses so I put on two coats. The end result is a shiny, juicy grape purple that makes my lips look delicious and flatters my NC45/50 skin.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought the ts/mini version that is now permanent and costs $10. I really love it. It's like a liquid version of Rebel lipstick. It's quite opaque and can be worn alone or over lipstick. A def rebuy.