no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Cute style, love the EOS shapes but I don't think they are worth it. Not very moisturizing, and I have to apply a LOT to get decent protection in the winter. It's fine for the summer but nothing special imo that most other lip balms can't provide - or they provide it better. This scent isn't too bad at first but the longer you have it, it starts to really smell funny like chemicals. If you're looking for a more natural type balm, this is an okay enough option but I'm sure there are better natural options out there. I'll use mine up but won't be repurchasing.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

3 years ago

Very cute packaging; pale blue matte sphere with a twist top, very lightweight and takes up barely any space. The smell is like artificial blueberries, similar to blueberry bubblegum or the kind of scent some teenage beauty products have. The consistency is like regular lip balm, a little goes a long way...sadly though it isn't very hydrating. I had very slightly chapped lips and after three applications over 24 hours it had barely done anything, unlike my regular lip balm which works on extremely chapped lips after just one application. I'd say EOS lip balms are worth trying once if you can afford it (as they are somewhat overpriced) but if you're looking for something super hydrating try a different product. The packaging and scents are cute and the sphere shape makes it fun to apply but I think this is best kept as something to use just occasionally, maybe in spring and summer when your lips aren't chapped. Or use it just for the novelty factor alongside a regular hydrating lip balm.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3 years ago

Super cute packaging. However, I don't find it to be particularly amazing. It does smell very sweet and even taste a bit sweet but that doesn't bother me. Good for overnight use if you want to leave it on through the night to condition your lips and exfoliate in the morning (if you often get dry lips like me).

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBrown

5 years ago

So on my birthday in one of my BFFS present she got me an eos from Sweden and it was the blueberry acai at first I loved it but then I started using it less after days have past. I love this lip balm and I have nothing to say bad about it but the scent doesnt quite smell like blueberries it smells kinda like raspberries. The packaging is cute and pretty but the lip balm is not that affordable

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

5 years ago

The quality of the lipbalm is the same as with all e.o.s.,The only problem I have with this is that it smells nothing like blueberries,You know what iy smells like? It smells just like Sprouts (the health store).I could not stand the vegan vitamin-ish smell! Tossed it right away.I will definitely not purchase thid scent again!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

1.0

5 years ago

2 months ago my lips started hurting, getting cracks in the corners, and then started peeling! I dutifully reapplied this balm, which didn't seem to help. It suddenly occurred to me that it all started after I picked up this balm. I had used the summer fruit one before "til it ran out. I also got the medicated tangerine one, but I really didn't use it. After a web search I realized a lot of people were having adverse reactions to eos balms. Into the trash! Yes, the packaging sucked me in, but the product leaves me with really sore lips.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

2.0

5 years ago

This was a gift from a friend who had gotten back from the United States, and she gave me a choice between Vanilla Mint and Blueberry Acai. I picked Blueberry because it smelled nicer, in my opinion. It does stay on your lips for a very long time if you don't eat or drink, but it rarely feels like it's being absorbed. In fact, during the day, it simply stays put like a protective film than a moisturising balm, and did nothing for my chapped lips. When left overnight, it does absorb and my lips are visibly more moisturised, but my lips still feel dry and sometimes stretched or even slightly chapped. It's a pity, because I've been reading rave reviews about it, but perhaps this lip balm isn't for me.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

5 years ago

It was hard to resist buying this one as I love all things blueberry, but I am a bit disappointed. It smells nice, but it doesn't moisturise my lips properly. It also breaks me out a little around the mouth. There are so many other great lip balms out there, so I will not repurchase this one. This (cute) little sphere is not worth the money.

About reviewer (280 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

One of my many favorites, probably my second favorite. It has such a yummy blueberry scent and is very moisturizing on the lips.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0
from

5 years ago

I love blueberries! This tempted me to purchase this cute little ball. However, the scent isn't appealing at all. It smells plasticky to me. The balm is quite hard and actually hurts to rub it all over my lips. And then there is that infamous "doesn't moisturize your lips" that eos has a rap for. So, pass on this one, too.

About reviewer (378 reviews)

Age36-43