wet n wild Fergie Collection-Rose Golden Goddess

wet n wild Fergie Collection-Rose Golden Goddess
Fergie Collection-Rose Golden Goddess

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased as an impulse buy when my drugstore was running a buy one get one free on wet n wild products. I am so happy I did. I am one of those crazy people who uses like five cheeks products so try to keep up. I love this as a bronzer topper. I use a cool tone bronzer then a warm tone bronzer then this as a bronzer topper to give a more bronze orange sheen then I apply blush and highlight. I would say this is a dupe for the lorac tantilizer bronzer however it does not have the same pigmentation a which is expected. I do find that in order for your to get a good amount of product on the brush you do have to rub the brush in the pan a with a bit of pressure which I'm ok with.

This is a very good bronzy highlight, it's a little orange for me right now but I'm sure in the summer I will love it. It has a good buttery consistency and a very nice shimmery finish that looks glowy without glitter.

This is beautiful! HG! I also have Hollywood Blvd which I love. Wetnwild is getting it right! This is such a unique product for the DS but everyone is contouring these days so I don't get why other companies don't offer shimmery powders. This isn't a bad glitter bomb. Just use a light hand. $5 wow I am impressed AF! I don't have $38 for Becca so this is a good alternative :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This highlighter is my holy grail! It is just the bomb! This collection has 3 different colours all of which compliment every skin tone and they look AMAZING! It applies so easily and stays put throughout the day. I always apply on my Cupid's bow, on my cheek bones, under my eyebrows and in the inner corner of my eyes. It works just as well as a highlighter from Mac and I would never purchase a highlighter from anywhere else. And the price?! Shit for $5 you would never expect such a high quality product! LOVE this. Would repurchase every single time. This is a must for every makeup bag.

OMG! This is my HG highlighter!! Its so amazeballs! I used this as an eye shadow today with a little setting spray it looked beautiful!!

on 5/23/2014 6:01:00 PM

Love love love this. My go to blush for summer/spring. I only have this shade, this matches well and compliments my south Asian skin tone (light/medium).

The blush/bronzer is shimmery but it's not gaudy, or super glittery like other bronzers that I've used. It's a subtle shimmer that makes your face glow.

It also lasts really good through out the day. I absolutely love this. I use this as eyeshadow sometimes.

on 5/16/2014 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Wet n Wild is on a role with these highlighter/blushes/bronzers..this one is beautiful. This is the mid tone one there is a lighter white pearl version and I have that too and it is pretty but this one is DA BOMB! It is very warm and luminous. I used it today as my blusher and just a little around my hair line. It is perfect for summer and tanned skin...I am so happy with it I went and bought a back up..