Garnier Clean & Balancing Daily Exfoliator

Garnier Clean & Balancing Daily Exfoliator

2.8

Water, Coco-Betaine, Butylene, Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polyethylene, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl, Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Ci, 15510/Orange 4, Ci 17200/Red 33, Citronellol, Citrus Grandis, Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus, Extract/Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Polyquaternium-47, Propylene Glycol, Punica Granatum Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Zinc, Gluconate, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 11/28/2016 9:59:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I purchased both this and the Garnier Clean & Blackhead Eliminating scrub. Both of them are terrible. This scrub has a strong scent and microfine scrubbing particles that are so superfine I barely feel them on my skin. I also do not find this to be an effective cleanser.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really like this product. I feel it has improved my skin and helped make my face look better. Not too abrasive at all. I did notice a little burning if I got it in my eye but it was easy to wash out. Nothing like the previous review, in my experience.

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

I am so annoyed with this crap ! I read these reviews and didn't listen. I usually use St. Ives Apricot scrub as a 1-2 times a week exfoliator but saw this and bought it on a whim b/c it was cheap and smelled good. Ugh ! The particles that exfoliate are fine. Super fine. So it didn't feel like it was working at first. So, tried again a week later, and those super fine particles got caught up in my eyes this morning and they still HURT! I read others having this issue too, some bad, and of course I was completely ignorant to it. Does not work period. I don't know how to get them out I have been rinsing my eyes out on and off all day today and they are still there. I didn't even use it near my eyes only my cheeks so how the *!#* did they get there? NEVER will I EVER buy this garbage again. Did absolutely nothing to scrub my face but really took care of my corneas go figure

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I haven't noticed any "balancing" in my skin, at all. In fact, my face feels a little greasy after using this product. I love the scent though, it smells like grapefruit Jolly Ranchers, it's definitely the best thing about the scrub.

on 7/27/2014 10:09:00 PM

I have dry skin on my cheeks, and my t-zone is very oily. I was hoping this would help balance my combination skin out. For me, this doesn't do the job. I haven't noticed a difference in my skin since using this product. The only good thing I can say about it is that it has a pleasant scent. After I run out, I plan on trying something new.

on 5/15/2014 11:59:00 AM

does a great job of removing makeup/dirt. Hasn't broken me out. smells good, doesn't over dry. gentle enough to use everyday (i use in mornings)