Garnier Clean & Balancing Daily Exfoliator

Filtered by age: 25-29
Garnier Clean & Balancing Daily Exfoliator

2.5

Water, Coco-Betaine, Butylene, Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polyethylene, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl, Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Ci, 15510/Orange 4, Ci 17200/Red 33, Citronellol, Citrus Grandis, Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus, Extract/Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Polyquaternium-47, Propylene Glycol, Punica Granatum Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Zinc, Gluconate, Parfum/Fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really like this product. I feel it has improved my skin and helped make my face look better. Not too abrasive at all. I did notice a little burning if I got it in my eye but it was easy to wash out. Nothing like the previous review, in my experience.

I am so annoyed with this crap ! I read these reviews and didn't listen. I usually use St. Ives Apricot scrub as a 1-2 times a week exfoliator but saw this and bought it on a whim b/c it was cheap and smelled good. Ugh ! The particles that exfoliate are fine. Super fine. So it didn't feel like it was working at first. So, tried again a week later, and those super fine particles got caught up in my eyes this morning and they still HURT! I read others having this issue too, some bad, and of course I was completely ignorant to it. Does not work period. I don't know how to get them out I have been rinsing my eyes out on and off all day today and they are still there. I didn't even use it near my eyes only my cheeks so how the *!#* did they get there? NEVER will I EVER buy this garbage again. Did absolutely nothing to scrub my face but really took care of my corneas go figure