Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick - Palomino

No Image

Not tested on animals

Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil**, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax)**, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil**, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Triisostearyl Citrate* (Vegetable-Derived), Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil**, Acacia Decurrens Wax*, Jojoba Wax*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax*, Polyglyceryin-3*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil*, Organic Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil**, Organic Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Silica*, Natural Flavor*, Trans-Resveratrol*, Vitis Vinefera (Grapeseed) Oil*, Siraitia Grosvenori (Monk Fruit)*. May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019)*, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)*, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)*, Carmine (Ci 75470)*, Fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 (Ci 19140), Fd&C Yellow No. 6 (Ci 15985), Fd&C Red No. 40 (Ci 16035), D&C Red 6 (Ci 15850), D&C Red 7 (Ci 15850), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)*. *Natural. **Certified organic. Contains 5 Mg Trans-Resveratrol: From vitis vinifera and polygonum cuspidatum.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

You really get what you pay for. No doubt Bite's lipsticks are a little pricey, but the formulation does not dry out my lips, and actually lasts on the lips even after eating and drinking. I usually dust some finishing powder or blush on my lips after application. I've also gotten lots of compliments when I wear this shade on my nc20-25 skin. Will highly recommend Bite's lipsticks.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

After trying Bite lipstick for the first time recently, I must say that I will never purchase another lipstick OTHER THAN BITE again. This lipstick lasted through eating a full breakfast and sipping tea all morning. Forget MAC, Bite is my new favorite. It feels great going on, great colors and lasts 4- eva!

on 10/5/2015 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This color is soooo awesome, super bright.. I mean super vibrant...Oh my Gawd!!! Its a vibrant magenta shade and pulls a little red on me :( that is the only thing I don't like. But if you are in the market for a bright lippie and don't wanna wear the same ole red then this is your color. The consistency, taste and color payoff are AMAZING. Its lasts longer than MAC lipsticks!!! It leaves a tint behind after the color is worn off. I am still giving it full 5 stars for the quality and color payoff you get from 1 single swipe on the lips. The only reason I wont be purchasing this product is because it is not my kind of color.

on 1/30/2015 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm not sure why this is named "Palomino," since palomino is a breed of horse that is pale gold, and Palomino lipstick is anything BUT pale!

However, its color is the main reason I love the lipstick. As another reviewer observed, Palomino lipstick is a deep magenta that's somehow still vibrant. To me, it's a "flowery" color - bright, saturated, and clear. It's like intense fuchsia with dashes of purple and red mixed in, if that makes any sense. It's deep enough for fall/winter, but plenty lively enough for warm weather. MAC Magenta liner is great with this lipstick. If you don't care for "statement" lip colors, this probably isn't for you. The lipstick has a pleasant, unobtrusive sweet taste, which I count as a "plus."

If you like and can wear a bold lip, do not overlook Palomino lipstick! These Bite Beauty lipsticks seem to me to be very much like MAC's Amplified Cremes - smooth, well-pigmented, and comfortable,with a "satin" finish. And, unlike MAC these days, Bite Beauty is reputedly cruelty-free. The only things I don't like about Bite Beauty lipsticks are the $24 price tag, and the fact that they're available only at Sephora.

But, in my opinion, Palomino lipstick is well worth a bit of extra effort, so when my trial size is depleted, I won't hesitate to go for a full-size.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the mini double ended lipstick - Palomino and Violet for $15 CAD. I think the full sized lipsticks are $20 - 30.

Palomino is a perfect shade for the Fall season and I think can be very flattering on all skin tones. It is a deep magenta, but still very vibrant (if that makes sense). If you don't want loud lip colours, then stay away from this. But this works great with neutral eye makeup or on days you just need to look more awake.

It's really creamy and not overly drying, but then again, I always wear a lip balm underneath any lipstick I wear. It stays on for a while and doesn't really transfer, but I found that it did feather a little bit on me. The first day I wore this, I had the makeup artists at Shoppers Drug Mart compliment me on it. Once I run out, I'll probably buy the full-sized lipstick.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Bite is the bomb in lip colors. Great pigment, very creamy, and excellent quality. Will buy again and again. They are expensive but it is worth the investment. This is a bold color try and fall in love in love with it, I did. I bought the violet and it is so beautiful too.

on 5/14/2014 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful bright colour in the Bite formula. It's free of unhealthy ingredients which is great, and this colour leaves a nice stain even when it mostly wears off. It is kind of bold but that hasn't stopped me wearing it at work. Creamy, beautiful, kinda expensive; worth it.