Redken Color Extend Magnetics Deep Attraction mask

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Redken Color Extend Magnetics Deep Attraction mask

1 review

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love hair masks as conditioned and healthy hair is a must for me (I color it and I use hot tools). I've used plenty but this one has benefits that stay in my hair longer than the day after I use it. In fact, two days later my hair is behaving like healthy hair should.

This mask smells slightly floral but not overly so then again I like fragrance, the formula is thin rather than a thick almost butter like consistency of most hair masks. At first I questioned the thin cream, but I found it easier to incorporate into my hair. I left it on for 20 minutes, rinsed and styled and immediately noticed my color (espresso brown) was richer, shinier and my somewhat fried ends from having to bleach it last year are now sleeker, softer.

By day two after this treatment, my hair responds better to my mousse I use for volume and my hair looks incredible. My ends are looking healthier!

On my wet ends, I do dab a little of this as one would with a leave in conditioner to continue strengthening my ends and restore them from last years "error". I'm on my way to healthier hair and this mask, though around $20 bucks a pop, is well worth it.