Redken Color Extend Magnetics Deep Attraction mask

Redken Color Extend Magnetics Deep Attraction mask

on 11/8/2015 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Great product! Hair has kept its color because I highlight about every 4-6 weeks. Keeps my color nice and bright and hair healthy and moisturized. The price is good because a little bit of this will go a long way and last for several months if used once a week. True what they say . .you get what you pay for. Great product! Redken is fabulous in general.

on 6/1/2014 11:07:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've been using the Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo/Conditioner for 4 months now and I've fallen in love with them. My hair has never looked better. So I decided to purchase the mask hoping it was as good as the shampoo and conditoner.
I am so happy I bought this. After the first time using it, my hair felt super healthy and my hair color was very vibrant and shiney. It has a lovely fragrance and has a nice balmy texture that adheres to hair very well. It's a lovely treat to use once a week. So far, I am loving the new Redken color care line. I think I'm set on these for as long as they keep making them.

Pros:
You get a good amount of product
Mask is has a balmy texture
Smells nice
Leaves hair very healthy
Makes hair color more vibrant

Cons:
Price maybe (but I think it's worth it)

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love hair masks as conditioned and healthy hair is a must for me (I color it and I use hot tools). I've used plenty but this one has benefits that stay in my hair longer than the day after I use it. In fact, two days later my hair is behaving like healthy hair should.

This mask smells slightly floral but not overly so then again I like fragrance, the formula is thin rather than a thick almost butter like consistency of most hair masks. At first I questioned the thin cream, but I found it easier to incorporate into my hair. I left it on for 20 minutes, rinsed and styled and immediately noticed my color (espresso brown) was richer, shinier and my somewhat fried ends from having to bleach it last year are now sleeker, softer.

By day two after this treatment, my hair responds better to my mousse I use for volume and my hair looks incredible. My ends are looking healthier!

On my wet ends, I do dab a little of this as one would with a leave in conditioner to continue strengthening my ends and restore them from last years "error". I'm on my way to healthier hair and this mask, though around $20 bucks a pop, is well worth it.