Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick

3.5

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicalcium Phosphate Stearalkonium Bentonite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aroma/Flavor, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain ( /-): Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 10/13/2017 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! I got the Christmas packaging from Sephora that had 4 of these colors and definitely worth it. I use one of the colors (FIG) daily and it's almost a year now and I still have a lot left! A little goes a long way because it's super pigmented, creamy, and smells lovely. Also very blend-able too if you wanted to mix with another color. I would definitely purchase these again once I run out of my current stash.

on 8/22/2017 5:41:00 AM

I own 4 of these. I mainly bought them for their color, rather than product quality. For me, one of the main things I look for in a lip color is longevity. These do not have that. I find that their chocolate color range of these tend to last longer. However the originals don't. They have good pigmentation, and go on really nice. But don't tend to last more than an hour if your talking a lot. I'm also not sure about the packaging either. The other thing is, the metallic version of these aren't as pigmented as the originals, they tend to just be a glittery wash of color

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing!! I got a small tube as a sample using 100 sephora points in shade "chihuahua". Such a lovely shade and great formulation!!! And the tip makes it easy to place product precisely on the lips unless usual bullets that get rounded with use. The color is intense and matte yet not drying at all. Since I have dry lips and skin, this is a godsend. Will be replacing all my normal lipsticks with different shades from this line of too face lipsticks.

This product is a nice lipstick option for those who don't like the traditional liquid lipsticks that can sometimes be drying. The Melted lipsticks are non drying and apply very smoothly. They are not as long wearing as other lipsticks but they do last a while. I like how this lipstick doesn't have a perfume or floral taste to it like some other lipsticks do. The colors are all beautiful and blend in to give your lips a pop. My more detailed review and swatches of many colors is below.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have a few of these, and I think the colors are pretty and the formula is really wearable. Fuchsia can bleed a little bit, but the other colors I have (Nude, Peony, Berry, possibly another that I am forgetting) seem to stay in their proper place better. I like the spongey applicator on the tip, which surprised me because I thought I would hate it. It makes the application very comfortable, though it is not super precise. On the lips, these wear about the same as a traditional poured lipstick does on me, so if you're looking for longevity this might not be the product for you. I like that these lip colors are very pigmented and opaque yet not matte, and they feel really light on the lips. I doubt I would buy other shades of this product, but I will continue to use what I have, and I would possibly even repurchase Berry if I ever used it up.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

These lipsticks have such a beautiful formula! I have the shade Melted Nude, and it is a beautiful, creamy, mid tone peachy nude on my light olive skin. It can be blotted down to a more satin finish. This lasts incredibly long, and is comfortable and not drying at all. These have a slight scent, almost like almond extract, but I do enjoy it. This lipstick does have really intense full coverage, which I love. The only thing I don't like about these is the packaging, but it does go with the Too Faced brand so I can't really complain.

on 3/1/2017 10:12:00 AM

I like it, but I don't love it. I initially bought a holiday set with 3 minis (nude, peony and fig I think) and 3 mini blushes. I didn't use any of these lol so idk why I bought it. I'm trying to get rid of fig and the blushes since I won't wear them, but did keep the 2 lighter lip shades as IO may use them at some point. Especially the nude one. Anyways, I ended up buying a full size of melted sugar at some point and it stays in my purse. Nude lips, especially light nude and pinky nudes, are my go to everyday. This is also super easy to apply since it has a sponge tipped applicator, almost like a lipgloss. Any darker shades I probably wouldn't feel comfortable applying without a mirror, though. This is not very heavy, a little sticky but it doesn't set/dry matte. It's kind of like a regular lipstick, maybe a tad bit heavier. This isn't long wearing, either, like it says. It's basically a tube of lipstick melted into a tube, not a liquid lipstick formula. So if you're ok with that type of formula and knowing you'd have to reapply, then I guess try it. This is like a satin finish. $21 is so much money for a dang lipstick, though. But at the same time, there's soo much in the tube and you don't need to use a whole lot so I guess the price balances out. I really want to try the melted mattes with the doefoot applicator. I also kind of like some of the chocolate shades so while i'm not willing to buy any right now, I might in the future and that's why I said yes to buying again. I don't think I would buy sugar again, though, because there's so many similar things out there in this color, and a lot of them I already own.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Too pricey. I love it, I have it in chocolate milkshake. Just can't get enough of it. Just like much more cheaper (which I also have a few of those) - Maybelline Jolt in Stripped Down 05. High shine and classy looking. Lotsa products, lasts thru meals and drinking, kissing too as well. I love the texture and the way it softens my lips and makes them feel smooth. Great waltermelon-ey smell. An unusal but good smell as well. Melted is a great name for the product. I only purchased one of these item on the brand line if Two-Faced, I am a fan of their eye-injections mascaras. Now that's it. End of story.

on 4/25/2017 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Bought this lipstick at a discounted price in the shade Violet. It's a color I've been looking for a long time. The packaging is good and so is the pigment. There is a bit of perfume, nothing too offensive. I'm relatively happy with it, except for the longevity which is almost non existent. You have to keep reapplying very often, especially after you drink or eat or talk for a bit of time. Don't think it's worth the full price, I would recommend other glosses such as the Smashbox ones. ps: for reference, I am mac NC20 with neutral-yellow undertones.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love these melted liquid lipsticks, the colors are so pretty! I got the shades peony, violet & coral. These lipsticks along with the rest of my makeup make me look like a flawless porcelain doll. Obsessed! Although I do have to reapply throughout the day, but I don't mind that. They also smell like yummy cupcakes. I can't wait to get more colors!! :)