4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

This stuff is AWESOMESAUCE. I've been using this oil for years, and I swear it has made a huge difference with my fine, color-treated, straight dry and damaged hair. I lighten my hair every month. Being that it is baby-fine, it can develop a lot of dryness and damage. This oil is absolutely wonderful. I use it two ways. I use it after washing my hair. While it's still damp but after towel-drying, I spray it in and it completely helps reduce tangling while I'm blow-drying. I find that it makes my hair so silky and smooth. I also use this after my hair is dried. I spray a little on the ends of my hair, and wait for a couple of minutes for it to absorb. I go ahead and brush my hair, and it makes my hair so soft and shiny. I have tried other leave-in treatments and oils, but none of them have absorbed into my hair like this one does. Usually, they leave my hair feeling greasy and flat. This one doesn't. Initially, it will look a little oily, but after a few minutes, it penetrates the hair shaft and makes it feel stronger. The smell is a bit strong but I find it pleasant. It also dissipates after a minute or two. I will continue to buy this. It is very affordable, and I can find it at my local Walmart sometimes on sale for around $7 - $8 CAD. Definitely worth a try! As soon as my next bottle gets low, I'm going to be purchasing another. This is truly an amazing product.

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I've used every oil imaginable but this is hands down HG material! Light weight, smells great and work well on my fine but thick hair. It maintains volume and shines.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

Literally the best hair product spray ever, would recommend for wavy - curly hair, due to the fact that people who have straight hair might feel that this product makes is oily-er quicker than normal. Apply from neck down and run through your hair using your hands to apply the excess to the top of your head. Makes hair feel weightless and make it look suppperr healthy .

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

LOVE THIS STUFF! This is the first oil I have used on my hair that feels like it hasn't made the condition worse and it doesn't weigh my hair down - or make it look like an oil tanker has been wrecked on my head. I quite like the smell - it's fruity and clean. Strong, but doesn't linger. I don't follow the directions on the bottle and spray it directly into my hair. I don't have enough hair for that. I spray once into my hand, rub my palms together and massage it through the tips and the frizzies at the front of my hair. It definitely seems to help with the breakage. (I have a thyroid condition that wasn't treated properly, and the bald spots are finally filling in!!!) My hair is smooth and silky - despite it being windy and cold and dry where I'm living now.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

4 years ago

Love this!!!!!!! I have very naturally curly hair (3b) and have been on a straightening kick for the past few months and after my last trim in early December I added this to my routine. This stuff has really helped my hair a lot due the heat straightening etc...I have hardly no split ends & my hair doesn't feel dried out!!! *I don't spray this on to my hair unless I use it on my ends when its wet,I mainly use it on my hair when its dry and I spray about 2 pumnps in my hands,rub together and run it through the length of my hair! *This stuff smells amazing like a nice light warm perfume!!! **Also I've used this on my natural spiral curls and love it!!! It never makes my curls look greasy or droopy...I love how lightweight this oil is!!!!!

About reviewer (835 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

I freaking love this spray! I noticed my hair becoming dry with really bad split ends. I stop using hot tools on my hair, trimmed my hair every 4weeks and used this spray lightly on my wet or dry hair and my hair is super soft and silky and not to mention how much my hair has frowns in the last 6 months :D so so sooooo impressed! The smell of this spray is unbelievable if it was acceptable to use as a perfume I totally would haha. I love the little bottle it comes in. So classy and clean :) I have had mine for 2 years now and I haven't even hit the half way mark :D if you want to try this amazing product hit up your local Priceline store and grab it now :D xo

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

5 years ago

Only been using it a few days but seems great so far! My hair is so dry right now from over dying it and I'm hoping this will help...so far so good! I've so far I lu used it on dry hair and it hasn't felt greasy at all. And I LOVE the smell! Smells like a nice light Perfume.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlond

5 years ago

My hair was very dry and brittle today since I did not shampoo today and I used this on dry hair and no more tangles! I love the smell as well.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

6 years ago

Love his stuff! This is the only spraying oil that has helped my dry hair tremendously. Doesn't leave your hair greasy or weighed down. Can't live without it :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I bought this on a whim at Walgreens. I adore most of the styling oils from Organix and figured this would be nice to try out. It is not sticky or greasy feeling and is very light. I can actually spray this liberally and not worry about it dragging down my curls. It does provide moderate shine for me and smooths down any frizzy and puffy areas. The smell of this is great! I can't stop smelling my hair whenever I apply this spray and I am grateful that it lingers for a quite a bit. To my nose, it is a fruity scent with a hint of musk. I have definitely smelled it somewhere before but can't figure out what it is. I might have to google it lol. This is a light protein based spray for me and I haven't had any problems using it daily. Worth a shot if your hair is feeling a bit brittle or dull.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

Age30-35