Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

4.5

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

My mom has been using this powder ever since she was young so I decided to follow her step and bought this. It's lightweight, it never gives a cakey look and keeps my very oily skin matte for long hours. It has a generous amount of powder and with everyday use, it has lasted me for 1,5 years. It's inexpensive and effective. A mother always knows best.

on 8/21/2012 12:33:00 PM

I love this powder! I put it on over my foundation in the morning and it keeps my oily-combination skin shine-free for hours - no touch-ups required. The little brush that comes with it is pretty useless, though, so I always use a big, fluffy powder brush instead.

on 1/18/2012 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have fair olive skin and it's usually IMPOSSIBLE for me to find anything that doesn't look orange, pink or muddy on my skin by lunch time. I have purchased and returned so many products because of this.This stuff (20 translucent) looks different - almost gray in the jar. At noon I looked in the mirror there were no jaw line color differences, no puddles, nothing!

I don't know how it would work with foundation because I just used concleaer under my eyes and on some scars and wore this over it. I just look like I have awesome matte, but not not overly dry, skin. My new HG.

Highly recommended, especially for those that have trouble finding a match for olive or yellow skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this powder years ago in Transparency 3. However, I realized number 8 is really best for my skin & blends so naturally it looks like it's my own. It really IS my HG. I'm 51. Never used liq foundation, have clear skin, but want to fine-tune it. It really gives a beautiful finish. I love this powder. Perfection. The brush however.. too small.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is probably my longest and most used m/u item. I have tried many others over the years, including Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, MAC and Clarins, but I always come back to this in the Transparency Neutral shade. I wear it as a powder foundation, when I'm very casual, as a setting powder and to take down shine. It always looks natural and meshes right into my skin. The texture is almost creamy. Even in super humid weather, it looks better on my skin than drier powders.

Can anyone tell me if this product has any shimmer in it?

on 10/13/2010 8:45:00 PM

i don't know why i haven't tried this stuff before. went to macys to get the free gift and although i didn't really need anything, i got this powder and the creamliner in true black (which is also AWESOME).

The SA recommended transparency 3 which matches my skintone perfectly. Normally I have to blot or powder my face around noon, regardless of the foundation/powder i use in the morning, but i had ABSOLUTELY NO OIL when I use this powder. I am amazed.

I will buy this product over and over and over and over.....

on 8/9/2010 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I like this powder. I really love the value, you get a ton product for your money. Is it my HG.....no, but I really do like it. I like the luminocity I get with it, it blends very nicely, and the color is great. I hate how messy it is, and the itty bitty brush I tossed. So much easier with my MAC 150!!

Before i bought MSFN, i used this! It really keeps my face from looking oily, and sets my makeup. It blurs out your pores, but not that much. Its really smooth and doesnt look powdery, but if you apply too much it obviously will. It has no scent to it, plus i like the packaging. Its huge and looks nice and nothing fancy. Like all loose powders, it does get messy so its not good for travel. I got trans. neutral to be safe since i bought this online. It doesnt turn my face orange. It stays the same color all day. Im sure there are cheaper options out there, but considering this jar is huge i dont feel guilty buying it

on 5/9/2010 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

good powder, good texture, lots of product in a horrid plastic package which can crack if you smile at it.... Horrible color selection especially if you don't fall into the translucent or level 3 skin tone... ugh. I have it to use on clients, the No. 2 which is basically for a level 3 skin tone as on a level 2 or less it will darken and look muddy.