Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

3.8

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 4/15/2015 4:15:00 PM

I got this in translucent 3. It was a wrong colour which is my fault. However, the quality of the powder itself wasn't great. It was not luminous nor made my skin look great and flawless either nor long lasting. I used this to set my foundation underneath. This would be at the bottom among the list of the loose powder I have used. You have to use a lot to set foundation and, the powder isn't really finely milled so it kinda makes your skin look rough. The brush that comes with this powder is of low quality too and not suitable to apply powder. Fortunately this did not break me out nor had annoying fragrance though. I still wouldn't repurchase because there are so many better powder than this. Despite its poor quality, it was very expensive in Asia, almost over 40 bucks or more.

on 10/26/2013 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this product, I use it with anti blemish liquid foundation. Perfect! Doesn't break out my skin and stay matte for all day, really good coverage. Just don't like the brush, I use kabuki brush from body shop.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this in the color "Invisible". I really like using this powder as a setting powder. It does work well at keeping my face matte for a very long period of time. Also, I like that it does come with a retractable brush for easy application whether at home or on the go. And, with the amount that you get, it really does last me for months at a time.

The only slight con about this product is that it is a loose powder. And, with loose powders there is a level of messiness involved. However, this will not stop me from continuing to buy this powder in the future.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this powder because my friend had recommended it. It is quite sheer and is good for setting any foundation. It also gives a matte look and keeps my face oil free for a couple of hours. Though it is expensive, you really do get good quantity. I have this in transparency 3.

Two things that I really hate about it are the brush and the packaging. The brush is absolutely rubbish, it is too small, the bristles aren't very soft and it sheds all over my clothes!!! And the shedding started right from the first usage.
The packaging too could be improved. You have to really take care not to tilt the box or turn it upside down otherwise when you open it, you get loads of powder all over your hands and clothes. And because of this very reason, you can't travel with it.

I don't think I would repurchase this coz I still have more than half the box left. And by the time it gets used up, I'm sure I will get bored with it and would want to buy something else.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This loose powder is sadly underrated! When buffed on with a loose fluffy brush, this gives the most flawless finish to my skin and works well with a variety of liquid foundations and BB creams in my stash. Oil control is commendable but after a few hours I do look a little dewy (not shiny). This also blends in well with my liquid products so it does not make me look caked-up or powdery. I am NC20 and I use 08 Transparency Neutral.

on 8/27/2011 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in Invisible Blend, which blends into my Indian skin well, but can look ashy and gray if applied heavily. I use this with concealer for an easy, shine-free look. Although it's expensive, the package contains a lot, and lasts a long time.

Pros: Large amount, blends easily, doesn't break me out.
Cons: I don't use the brush with this powder, but the brush works in a travel bag.

*Edit: I didn't even make it through one container, I gave it to a friend. It set my makeup, but since it didn't have color, I didn't use it often. Stay Matte powder is much more convenient for my purposes.

on 2/11/2009 5:20:00 PM

i think this is an okay loose powder, however, maybe of the limited colors selection.......i got the 4 in the beginning and it seems to turn really dark on me.......and i went and got the three........but then it still turns dark on me.......i think it's because they are more on the pink side.......it just doesn't look right on my skin.........i preferred the one from chanel much better..........i'm NC 30-35

on 8/21/2008 2:43:00 PM

I got this in number20 invisible blend, it is not transparent as what they claimed it supposed to be, it just adds a little color to my skin, other than that, it is pretty good

on 10/28/2007 7:08:00 PM

I love it as a finishing powder over my supfit liquid foundation. The salesperson told me a trick that works great. Put the powder in your hand and rub until warm and then tap on your skin. It really helps to control my oily t-zone.

on 6/6/2007 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use baremineral with this clinique blended face powder. First i applied sun screen and moisturizer to my face and then I put on the Bare mineral veil. (If you want matte powder, then get a mineral veil. That one is the best for matte but it doesn't hold my make up. It is easily erased.) After mineral veil, I use BE foundation and I use this clinique powder. Although this powser is not making me really MATTE it does hold my make up! and it is light, too.
BUT I DON'T LIKE THE BRUSH.......It is really harsh so I use body shop face and body brush.