Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

3.9

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 4/7/2017 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Too drying for dry skin even when used with all hydrating products

on 8/5/2014 5:08:00 PM

A bit pricey, but there is a LOT of powder in there! Bought this last week, and it is wonderful! Invisible 20 is perfect if your skin has a yellow hue.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this in the color "Invisible". I really like using this powder as a setting powder. It does work well at keeping my face matte for a very long period of time. Also, I like that it does come with a retractable brush for easy application whether at home or on the go. And, with the amount that you get, it really does last me for months at a time.

The only slight con about this product is that it is a loose powder. And, with loose powders there is a level of messiness involved. However, this will not stop me from continuing to buy this powder in the future.

on 6/19/2012 10:03:00 AM

So pleased I found this. I have oily, tan skin and ride my bike everyday so shine control is a big issue for me. I wanted something transparent so I don't have to worry about matching my skintone during winter or summer.

At $25 (Canada) for 34 grams I don't know why people are saying this is $$$! You get so much for your dollar!

I've been using this stuff lately just over a tinted moisturizer and it helps reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines and bumps! It's melts into your skin! It keeps shine at bay for a good while but after a while it returns. Can't blame it, I bike and walk every where in this heat!

Goodbye foundation hello Clinique loose powder!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this when I went to Sephora looking for a new loose powder. The lady that helped me reccomended Transparency 3. This turned out to be a GREAT match for my skin color. The powder itself goes on smoothly and doesn't look chalky - just very natural. However, the brush that it comes with is terrible - hence the one lippie off, because I wish the brush was better! but that's okay, I just apply it with my powder puff instead. :)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If I use it alone, it looks quite well and natural, and controls shine -of course, I do that during weekends, when I don't work and I'm not constantly near A/C (it causes my skin oilier).

If I use a brush for setting make up, me face becomes cakey, really horrible so I use a puff instead. At first it looks ok, and after 3-4 hours I become tremendously oily. I blot and then use a pressed powder -which is not Clinique btw and sets better.

I still have a lot of powder but don't know what to do with it, I don't like but I can't return it here. :(

on 10/13/2010 8:45:00 PM

i don't know why i haven't tried this stuff before. went to macys to get the free gift and although i didn't really need anything, i got this powder and the creamliner in true black (which is also AWESOME).

The SA recommended transparency 3 which matches my skintone perfectly. Normally I have to blot or powder my face around noon, regardless of the foundation/powder i use in the morning, but i had ABSOLUTELY NO OIL when I use this powder. I am amazed.

I will buy this product over and over and over and over.....

on 11/6/2009 11:44:00 PM

I didn't like the brush it came with, so I use my own. Like someone else said, it's nothing special.

on 10/7/2009 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have this in Transparency 4. It's a good color match for my med. beige complexion. The powder is finely milled and disappears upon application. Takes away shine but doesn't keep it away. The packaging is nice but the brush isn't usable.

on 6/19/2009 4:39:00 PM

Received this at bonus time. I have it in invisible blend, i use it to set my e.l. doublewear concealer for which it does brilliantly. I dont know whether a cheaper loose powder will do the same job, probably. I find it controls my oil slightly as well. Blends perfectly with skin, i dont have any dry flaky patches at all so cannot comment on that.