Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

3.0

1 review

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 9/15/2015 4:55:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I don't know why but first thing that comes to mind about this product is boring.. This is my second one I've purchased and I think the price is okay cause you get a ton of product compared to many other loose powders but I rarely reach for it anymore. Doesn't keep my face matte so I use this on the non-oily areas of my face and it works fine to set my foundation, but if I remember correctly they sell this as a translucent powder and I must say I disagree. It has a tint to it and I find it makes my skin look somehow dull.. I don't even know but anyway there are better ones to try out.