Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

3.0

1 review

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 2/17/2012 9:53:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I stumbled across a sample of this in my mums makeup drawer. I asked her if she was using it and she said no, I could have it. Great. Well, sort of. I'm in two minds about this one so I'll analyse the pros and cons below:

PROS
Only £22 and you get a LOT of product for your money - a great investment that will (theoretically) last a long time!
You only need a small amount to set your face (otherwise you can risk looking cakey)
Keeps my forehead beautifully matte all day (I usually have issues with the oilies on my forehead)
Does not highlight/sink into fine lines (but again, watch how much you use!)
Masks pores nicely IF applied correctly! (be careful - less is more!)
When I wore this on top of my liquid foundation, my flat mate instantly commented on my "nice makeup".

CONS
Unusual smell
Might have caused a breakout - the Bismuth Oxychloride could be the culprit so just be aware regarding the ingredients! (Time will tell!)
Can be a little drying/cause some dehydration
Too much product can result in a cakey pay off so watch your application technique