Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

3.9

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 8/28/2012 6:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

OMG!! I love this product so much! I live in Canada its kind of expensive here ($27.00), but when I went to the states the lady at the counter showed me this so I thought I would give it a try. I have horrible skin and over my foundation this makes my skin look amazing. I Will never buy a different face powder again :)

The only con I would have to say would be the packaging. if your not careful the powder (because its loose) will fly everywhere, but personally I can get over that :D

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

BEST POWDER EVER. If you have extra-oily skin like me, this powder is a must. I have it in invisible blend, and it's all you need on top of whichever foundation you are using. It makes my pores completely disappear (and they are huge by the way) and keeps my make up shine free for much longer than any other powder - pressed or loose. When I feel brave enough, I wear it alone over a bit of pore minimizer (usually clinique's) and it gives an amazing glow. To avoid the mess created by the powder every time I open the cap, I use a powder puff on the sieve and a bit of tissue on top of the puff, to make sure the powder cannot escape when I close the cap. Trust me, it works! When I need heavier coverage, I use it with a powder puff, but most of the time I am using it with the little brush - I am petite, and the size of the brush feels fine to me ;-) Overall, this is one of the few products that I keep buying - I have done that 3 times so far, and it lasts for absolute ages too. Great product for oily skin, cannot live without it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

the reason why i rated it low was becaues

PRICE: $27 for this FREAKIN JAR! wow, i know there's a lot in there, but that's just ridiculous

Packing: when i open it, dust of colors come out-- i dont want to stain or get powder on my clothes-- so i have to becareful and open it slowly or open over a sink

coverage: pretty good, it controls oil --- but beware, it has talc, mica, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide which is all bad for you i believe

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is probably my longest and most used m/u item. I have tried many others over the years, including Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, MAC and Clarins, but I always come back to this in the Transparency Neutral shade. I wear it as a powder foundation, when I'm very casual, as a setting powder and to take down shine. It always looks natural and meshes right into my skin. The texture is almost creamy. Even in super humid weather, it looks better on my skin than drier powders.

on 8/4/2010 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is the first loose powder that I've used. I was skeptical because I am not the biggest fan of Clinique, but after watching a youtube video where the reviewer raved about this product I thought I would give it a shot.

This product is so well-priced, you get a ton of product for the money. I use this to set my make up and have been very happy with the results. I feel like it sets without feeling heavy or cakey.

I think it would take a lot to get me to stray from this powder - it's great!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite loose powder as of now. I have this in transparency #7 (NC40 skin tone) and I find it blends perfectly!! I gives my skin an airbrushed look. The only downside to this powder is the packaging. It leaks all over the place. I don't break out from this, that's why I love Clinique and there hypoallergenic products! Will definately repurchase!!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

nothing special! kinda like a drugstore brand loose powder

on 7/11/2007 7:37:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Like so many women, I used this product for quite some time, and even went back to it more than once, as it seemed "advanced" for its days. But, upon re-trying this recently, I came to realize that it accentuates pores (even though Clinique claims that it "makes pores seem to disappear"), and its shine control disappeared almost as soon as I left the house. But typical of Clinique, they feel that many of their products are "classics," and they make no attempt to improve and modernize them. They obviously think so highly of this Blended Face Powder formula that it appears they merely repackage it for the parent company's Good Skin line at Kohl's (at least to my testing judgment). As others here have pointed out, it's good that so many other brands are available now, offering far better powders than this. Too bad Clinique/EL doesn't recognize the same.