Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by hair type : Other
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

3.9

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absolute holy grail of powder. I really bake this on with a powder puff and dust off the excess and it guarantees to keep my oily skin matte all day. I've tried a LOT and nothing beats this. No need for blotting throughout the day. Fantastic product.

on 5/9/2013 12:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I started using this a week ago and can noticeably see the difference in the finish of my base. Does mattify shiny areas pretty well, and is very light and nicely milled so doesn't go on cakey. I was using the Collagenic Mineral Loose Powder by The Face Shop before and I felt that was a little too light in tone and doesn't blend well.

The little brush it comes with is a nice little add on to keep in my make-up bag, but not very practical for actual loose powder application. Bristles are a little too stiff and scratchy!

Packaging wise - it's definitely something you leave on your vanity counter rather than bring with you coz the powder will just go everywhere. I much prefer using a pressed powder for on-the-go touch ups.

Very reasonably priced, lots of product (a little goes a long way!) and this is a definite repurchase. Just make sure to test out all the shades to find one that suits you!

on 8/27/2011 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in Invisible Blend, which blends into my Indian skin well, but can look ashy and gray if applied heavily. I use this with concealer for an easy, shine-free look. Although it's expensive, the package contains a lot, and lasts a long time.

Pros: Large amount, blends easily, doesn't break me out.
Cons: I don't use the brush with this powder, but the brush works in a travel bag.

*Edit: I didn't even make it through one container, I gave it to a friend. It set my makeup, but since it didn't have color, I didn't use it often. Stay Matte powder is much more convenient for my purposes.

Can anyone tell me if this product has any shimmer in it?

on 11/12/2010 11:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I absolutely love this powder. I don't have one bad word to say about it. It doesn't clog my pores, nor cause breakouts. And for the price (mine was about 20 bucks) you get a LOT of product! I bought mine at the beginning of the year, and it will definitely last me until the end of the year. Although it's loose face powder, it's very soft and pleasant to the touch, almost creamy. It does a perfect job of setting any foundation and concealer I use. I often use a kabuki brush to buff it on, and it never streaks. And it comes in a container that allows me to see how much product I have left! I hope Clinique never discontinues this product.

on 8/9/2010 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I like this powder. I really love the value, you get a ton product for your money. Is it my HG.....no, but I really do like it. I like the luminocity I get with it, it blends very nicely, and the color is great. I hate how messy it is, and the itty bitty brush I tossed. So much easier with my MAC 150!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I already wrote a review on how much I love this powder, but it was the wrong color. Well I went back and got this in translucent...goodness, this does absolutely nothing to soak up the oilies and it turned me ghostly gray when I wore it over my foundation. I am extremely disappointed in this because I used to love Clinique powders!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yay: Makes face look flawless instantly
Nay: Shine does come back shortly after
I use this to set my liquid foundation. It's great for masking pores as well, as I've found that foundations don't tend to do this very well as mine are very obvious. It mattifies instantly, which I love, and when touching up later in the day, it quickly makes my make up look newly applied, even hours after I put it on. That said, my skin looks oily rather soon afterwards, but I think for most it would be okay. It lasts a long time, so the cost doesn't seem too outrageous then! I'd definitely buy again, although I rely on pressed compact powders for during the day, as this one tends to make a mess, so isn't as practical.

on 12/19/2008 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This powder is like one of those quiet champions. It is not glamorous to buy, but it performs beautifully. Very sheer, undetectable finish on my pale, cool toned skin. It is so sheer that I imagine most people could find a shadefor them. This tones down shine well and makes foundation last. I've realized that I've tended not to appreciate it as much as I should because it's not glamorous to me. How unfair! I highly recommend this star performer!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

HG! I am a PPP, neutral/cool, and have used this for years! I have always worn Transparency Neutral but there are newer shades that I have not yet looked into....but I'm always the lightest shade in foundations/powders and have a hard time finding foundations/powders to match my light skin and the Transparency Neutral color is a great color for me. This is such a great setting powder that leaves a nice, matte finish. It gives a tad bit of coverage and it also does great wearing it by itself. This does not break out my sensitive/acne prone skin and I love that there is no scent. I've tried higher end loose powders but always come back to this. I will continue using this forever!

EDIT: I'm a PPP and have since tried the newer lighter colors offered but they make my skin look gray (especially Invisible Blend)! PPP girls should stick with the shade Transparancy Neutral....still my fave and has been my HG for years!