Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

4.1

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have re purchased this several times now as it has never broken me out, mattifies my foundation and doesn’t cake. It doesn’t provide any coverage on its own, however, it does mattify the pores in a non caked way! I have Rosacea so I always have to cover with concealer or foundation but this adds the finishing touch. I’m very happy with this product and that doesn’t happen very often!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this in the color "Invisible". I really like using this powder as a setting powder. It does work well at keeping my face matte for a very long period of time. Also, I like that it does come with a retractable brush for easy application whether at home or on the go. And, with the amount that you get, it really does last me for months at a time.

The only slight con about this product is that it is a loose powder. And, with loose powders there is a level of messiness involved. However, this will not stop me from continuing to buy this powder in the future.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This loose powder is sadly underrated! When buffed on with a loose fluffy brush, this gives the most flawless finish to my skin and works well with a variety of liquid foundations and BB creams in my stash. Oil control is commendable but after a few hours I do look a little dewy (not shiny). This also blends in well with my liquid products so it does not make me look caked-up or powdery. I am NC20 and I use 08 Transparency Neutral.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this product together with Clinique tinted moisturiser, so that I could cover up my shiny areas when I need more perfection rather than a natural look.
I don't have a oily skin (in fact I have a dry skin) that needs lots of blotting / refreshing. My nose however tends to get a little bit shiny and that's when the powder comes in. It only keeps shine at bay for two or three hours though...
It has a nice colour (03 transparency) that blends very well in to your natural complexion. You have to be careful not to apply too much because it tends to be greyish in the sunshine when it builds up.
I know the packaging is mostly the same for all loose powders out in the market, but I'd prefer a little more compactness. Powders are supposed to be for touch-ups after all, what's the point of a powder you cant throw in your bag when leaving home?
It's a decent product with no flaws but does no special job either. I'd like to discover some other product once this is finished.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is probably my longest and most used m/u item. I have tried many others over the years, including Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, MAC and Clarins, but I always come back to this in the Transparency Neutral shade. I wear it as a powder foundation, when I'm very casual, as a setting powder and to take down shine. It always looks natural and meshes right into my skin. The texture is almost creamy. Even in super humid weather, it looks better on my skin than drier powders.

on 6/10/2010 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought this powder in Transparency 3(as the sales lady made me) and I found it too dark and yellow for my skin.I have more pink undertones and so I returned it for transarency neutral and love it.Matches my paler skin much better and leaves your skin so soft and shine free. I only wear concealer then this over and its ok for everyday look.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a REALLY REALLY nice powder !!!
It keeps my face matte all day long and it gives a really nice finish !(and it also makes my foundation and concealer all day long ).
I really do love it and another great thing about it is the amonut of product you get because you get A TOn of product i think ican not finish this powder in my entire life so this i also a big plus :)
I give this produkt ****-stars because it is not 100% perfect i mean if you take way too much your face looks really powdery and the packaging is also not really the best (but all translusent powders havea packaging like that) and the brush it comes with is rubbish :))

But i would definatly buy it again !!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like to mix this with mineral foundation, for a better blend. This powder lasts forever, a big downside is the packaging, but it's a loose powder, so what can you expect? I find the tone I got, transparency 04, a little bit too pink, but mixed with my mineral foundation, it's become a nice shade. I don't use the brush it came with.

on 12/19/2008 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This powder is like one of those quiet champions. It is not glamorous to buy, but it performs beautifully. Very sheer, undetectable finish on my pale, cool toned skin. It is so sheer that I imagine most people could find a shadefor them. This tones down shine well and makes foundation last. I've realized that I've tended not to appreciate it as much as I should because it's not glamorous to me. How unfair! I highly recommend this star performer!

on 12/3/2008 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received a sample of this powder in Invisible Blend as a gift with purchase. On my very fair skin with pink undertones, this powder was hardly invisible! It was too yellow and too dark for my skin. I prefer pressed powders because they are more convenient for travel, but if I were looking for a loose powder, I certainly would not purchase this one! It may work for people with a different skin tone, though.

Ingredients: talc, silica, kaolin, magnesium carbonate, hdi/ppg/polycaprolactone crosspolymer, squalane, zinc stearate, sorbitan sesquioleate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, triethoxycaprylsilane, phenoxyethanol. May contain: iron oxides, manganese violet, titanium dioxide, mica, ferric ferrocyanide, carmine, bismuth oxychloride, ultramarines. continued >>