Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

4.5

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great setting powder! It's finely milled, lightweight and the color Invisible is truly invisible. It does not alter the color or add any additional coverage to my foundation. I have oily skin and use a heavy hand to set my foundation but this powder never looks cakey. The brush is nothing spectacular and I don't use it for this powder. The price is ok, there are many others that are more or less expensive but this one performs nicely and I think it's worth the price because it works for me. I am about to purchase this for the third time. It is a great representation of Clinique quality.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absolute holy grail of powder. I really bake this on with a powder puff and dust off the excess and it guarantees to keep my oily skin matte all day. I've tried a LOT and nothing beats this. No need for blotting throughout the day. Fantastic product.

on 8/12/2012 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this powder. It looks really great when you first put it on and for a couple hours after that. It may be a drying for some people but for my greasy skin it doesn't seem to be a problem and it has pretty good coverage! Overall i think it is a really good powder but for my oily skin it doesnt really help on keeping my foundation on.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

BEST POWDER EVER. If you have extra-oily skin like me, this powder is a must. I have it in invisible blend, and it's all you need on top of whichever foundation you are using. It makes my pores completely disappear (and they are huge by the way) and keeps my make up shine free for much longer than any other powder - pressed or loose. When I feel brave enough, I wear it alone over a bit of pore minimizer (usually clinique's) and it gives an amazing glow. To avoid the mess created by the powder every time I open the cap, I use a powder puff on the sieve and a bit of tissue on top of the puff, to make sure the powder cannot escape when I close the cap. Trust me, it works! When I need heavier coverage, I use it with a powder puff, but most of the time I am using it with the little brush - I am petite, and the size of the brush feels fine to me ;-) Overall, this is one of the few products that I keep buying - I have done that 3 times so far, and it lasts for absolute ages too. Great product for oily skin, cannot live without it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yay: Makes face look flawless instantly
Nay: Shine does come back shortly after
I use this to set my liquid foundation. It's great for masking pores as well, as I've found that foundations don't tend to do this very well as mine are very obvious. It mattifies instantly, which I love, and when touching up later in the day, it quickly makes my make up look newly applied, even hours after I put it on. That said, my skin looks oily rather soon afterwards, but I think for most it would be okay. It lasts a long time, so the cost doesn't seem too outrageous then! I'd definitely buy again, although I rely on pressed compact powders for during the day, as this one tends to make a mess, so isn't as practical.

on 7/22/2003 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have used this off an on through the years. It is a very good powder, #3 looks natural, the formula is not chalky or cakey, and it could be used over concealer as a foundation because it covers well without looking fake. This is a good buy and better than any drugstore powder.