Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

3.5

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

My mom has been using this powder ever since she was young so I decided to follow her step and bought this. It's lightweight, it never gives a cakey look and keeps my very oily skin matte for long hours. It has a generous amount of powder and with everyday use, it has lasted me for 1,5 years. It's inexpensive and effective. A mother always knows best.

on 10/26/2013 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this product, I use it with anti blemish liquid foundation. Perfect! Doesn't break out my skin and stay matte for all day, really good coverage. Just don't like the brush, I use kabuki brush from body shop.

on 4/17/2013 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Does not mattify!! I have extremely oily, blemish-prone skin with a lot of enlarged pores. This does neither mattify or make the pores look better.... When it comes to the pores B.E mineral veil is better.

I guess this suites more normal skintypes....

on 3/3/2013 9:23:00 PM

You get A LOT OF products for its price. I think it lasted me for more than two years, and I use it almost everyday. The only bad thing about this is that it can get quite messy, but this applies to all loose powder products. It works well on me and I would definitely continue buying it.

on 1/6/2013 9:15:00 PM

This translucent powder is amazing I truly believe this powder is THE BEST out there. I bought 20 invisible blend for about $20 bucks at Macy's about 2 years ago and I just ran out of the product a couple days ago. My pores vanished and my oily skin was tamed for hours after applying the powder. This product is cheaper than Make Up Forever and doesnt make your face look white with flash photography. I will definately buy this product again and trust me you wont be sorry! Great price and wonderful finishing powder for any type of face, trust me.

on 8/28/2012 6:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

OMG!! I love this product so much! I live in Canada its kind of expensive here ($27.00), but when I went to the states the lady at the counter showed me this so I thought I would give it a try. I have horrible skin and over my foundation this makes my skin look amazing. I Will never buy a different face powder again :)

The only con I would have to say would be the packaging. if your not careful the powder (because its loose) will fly everywhere, but personally I can get over that :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

the reason why i rated it low was becaues

PRICE: $27 for this FREAKIN JAR! wow, i know there's a lot in there, but that's just ridiculous

Packing: when i open it, dust of colors come out-- i dont want to stain or get powder on my clothes-- so i have to becareful and open it slowly or open over a sink

coverage: pretty good, it controls oil --- but beware, it has talc, mica, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide which is all bad for you i believe

Before i bought MSFN, i used this! It really keeps my face from looking oily, and sets my makeup. It blurs out your pores, but not that much. Its really smooth and doesnt look powdery, but if you apply too much it obviously will. It has no scent to it, plus i like the packaging. Its huge and looks nice and nothing fancy. Like all loose powders, it does get messy so its not good for travel. I got trans. neutral to be safe since i bought this online. It doesnt turn my face orange. It stays the same color all day. Im sure there are cheaper options out there, but considering this jar is huge i dont feel guilty buying it

I FINALLY found what was breaking me out!! This powder!! I've had this for a while and it does give a nice finish over foundation, but gave me constant break outs.

I found out it was this when I just used the powder alone over my face without foundation for a few days AND OMG my entire face broke out.. Even in places I never got acne (my chin, jaw,etc.)! I've stopped using this and immediately noticed less break outs.

I moved on the Jurlique's Finishing Silk in Citrus, and it's divine.. Doesn't break me out!!! Smells good!! And keeps my face from being shiny/oily even longer than the clinique ever did.

on 5/9/2010 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This products is light on application, doesn't clog pores, smooths out the appearance of pores, easily applied. IT has quite a good oil control, but was quite expensive for my budget. :)