Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

3.8

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 1/18/2012 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have fair olive skin and it's usually IMPOSSIBLE for me to find anything that doesn't look orange, pink or muddy on my skin by lunch time. I have purchased and returned so many products because of this.This stuff (20 translucent) looks different - almost gray in the jar. At noon I looked in the mirror there were no jaw line color differences, no puddles, nothing!

I don't know how it would work with foundation because I just used concleaer under my eyes and on some scars and wore this over it. I just look like I have awesome matte, but not not overly dry, skin. My new HG.

Highly recommended, especially for those that have trouble finding a match for olive or yellow skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this powder years ago in Transparency 3. However, I realized number 8 is really best for my skin & blends so naturally it looks like it's my own. It really IS my HG. I'm 51. Never used liq foundation, have clear skin, but want to fine-tune it. It really gives a beautiful finish. I love this powder. Perfection. The brush however.. too small.

on 6/1/2010 8:57:00 AM

I love this powder. It keeps me matte all day and evens out my skin tone. There was no smell to it and it is very easy to blend.

on 5/9/2010 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

good powder, good texture, lots of product in a horrid plastic package which can crack if you smile at it.... Horrible color selection especially if you don't fall into the translucent or level 3 skin tone... ugh. I have it to use on clients, the No. 2 which is basically for a level 3 skin tone as on a level 2 or less it will darken and look muddy.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really don't know what the negative reviews are talking about. This gives my skin a polished look. The difference between looking made-up and polished lies in application; this product is capable of doing both. It's light, and doesn't cake or look dry.

I've tried this in in Invisible Blend and Transparency 3. Invisible Blend is basically white, but supposed to work on every skin color. However, it was too pale for my medium/tan NC20/25 skin. Transparency 3 works a lot better for me.

However, this product is so sheer that there's a lot of room for error in terms of color selection, and the choices are very good. The brush sucks, but what do you expect? This is also best for normal to dry skin, because the powder doesn't absorb oil well.

You also get a LOT of product, so it's good money value. Definitely worth taking a look at!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Great product, covers my face well, especially after concealer.
Lasts all day. The travel brush it came with is useless, I use a nice big fluffed face brush with this product. I don't seem to notice it caking up on my wrinkles although I do make sure I bend it well on my face.
This product lasts for a very long time (I would say years).

on 1/16/2010 12:42:00 PM

It's pretty much the best powder i can get in my dinky little town :P. It looks good most of the time but sometimes it doesnt... What i do is use my fingers to rub it in and THEN use a powder brush to kinda brush it out. It looks better on me when i do it that way instead of just using a brush to put it on.

on 2/18/2009 4:45:00 PM

About the new "Invisible blend 20".

When applied over almost makeup light no.2, it turns a freaky DARK ORANGE colour!

I have had a few laughs with amazed Clinique shopkeepers who all start out saying, it's invisible, it doesn't have colour before I put some no.2 almost makeup on my arm and invisible powder on only half. They are ALL dumbfounded. I had one girl try to tell me that it wasn't changing colour, it was just mattifying. Puh-lease. You have been brainwashed. Look at my arm!

Anyway, I'm now trying to find another Clinque powder that doesn't change my face to an porange colour on application. I just don't get why they don't test for this stuff first!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried this in their new shade, Invisible Blend that just came out for Spring 2008. I thought it would work for me since Transparency 2 was a bit too pink for me. This turned out to be too muddy on me. I really wanted to like it though, and kept trying it with a lighter hand, a brush, a velour puff... but still the same muddy result. I have a very very fair complexion with pink undertones, and always take the lightest shade in powders. But when I put this on it looks like my face is a little dirty :( too bad too because the actual powder is great, its sets foundation nicely and keeps my nose from being shiny. Its up for swap on my list. Oh well. At least it was only $20.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

OK, I have to say that for the price this powder is great, and I have used it for the past few years. But, due to boredom and a pay increase I decided to shell out an extra 10 bucks on my loose powder budget ( I purchased NARS & Laura Mercier secret brightening powder to treat myself) and I really don't want to use this anymore. It soaks up oil initially, but I always needed extra touch ups and the coverage seemed to cake up on me, and spotty in some areas. Another weird thing: If you use Clinique or Estee Lauder foundation this seems to not cake up, but I have been using Bourgois and MUFE and this stuff looks thick and obvious. If you are going to try Clinique, the Gentle Light powder is so much better and the colors are basically the same.