Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

4.3

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 4/7/2017 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Too drying for dry skin even when used with all hydrating products

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is the only powder I will ever use: I have dry skin and anything containing powder is my worst enemy: blushes, powder highlighters etc. I always try to use cream products. However, because I use so many oil based moisturising products under my foundation, my makeup inevitably tends to look oily at the end of the day. That's where this baby comes in handy: it gets rid of shine, oil and excess sebum. And that's literally it! It doesn't add coverage, it doesn't try to be anything it's not: it just removes shine. Light as a feather, this stuff is sooooo beautifully weightless: I mean TRULY weightless - it feels like you are wearing nothing. It is absolutely perfect for someone like me. I have tons of dry patches and anything powder based clings to them horribly. My nose and chin are dry, yet magically tend to get shiny and I hate it. I never bought a powder until I discovered this. If you have dry or mature skin and need something that gets rid of shine and mattifies and makes you look flawless without drying or emphasizing dry patches then this is it. I adore this stuff. Pricey but it lasts forever.

on 5/9/2014 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

My default loose powder is Bobbi Brown's but I repurchased Clinique's Invisible Blend loose powder today having been tempted by a GWP (which is how I first tried this product).
On a cost comparison, you get a huge amount of powder for the price (35g compared to BB's 6g).
Performance wise, this is a finely milled powder and a very small amount is needed to set makeup and take down shine. I think it's too much to expect a powder to keep you shine free all day, so this works just as well as any other.
From other reviews it seems that Invisible Blend is not best suited to lighter skin tones but works very well with darker ones like mine. Applying too much can give an ashen tone though, so if using with a powder puff then you might need to brush off the excess. I've just lightly buffed some over my face using my MAC brush 109, which is a small headed brush recommended by MAC for applying powder foundation, and it's given a truly invisible matte finish to my face. I find the small headed brush gives greater control for applying loose powder than a "powder" brush - and it doesn't fly off the brush onto your shoulder!
I'd tried Clinique's loose powders many years ago but the shades were a little too pink for me. Invisible Blend is a great fit for my olive-tan yellow toned skin.

Goes on silky smooth. my skin BREATHES no heavy or chalky feel. lasts a good five hours and you only need a tiny bit for your whole face. It is double what you would pay for a drug store brand but i find that it last me five times longer. With a rimmel or loreal I would need to repruchase every month or two using it everyday. With this I have for a whole year! plus no clogged pores no acne. I wear this with a covergirl tinted moisturizer and it feels very light fresh.

Purchased from the cco for around $13. Works perfectly well for setting liquid foundation. Doesn't add any coverage or look too powdery like a lot of loose powders can. I switch between this and my mac mineralize skinfinish medium. I have this in transparency 2, which is kind of pinkish based and I notice that it has a brightening effect on my face which I really like. This powder doesn't set into the little lines under my eyes which is something I have a hard time with. If you can find this product at a cco definatly give it a try.

on 3/9/2011 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect loose powder. For years, Coty Airspun has been my standby, but since they've changed the formula somewhat I decided on a whim to try this, and I'm glad I did. This is a no-frills powder in a plain container, but it does the job. It is finely milled, sheer, and very natural looking. I apply this over my foundation or tinted moisturizer and it sets my makeup and lasts for hours. It gives a very natural finish - not too matte. It also doesn't seem to be drying or itchy, like some powders can be. My skin tends to be a little dry, so I'm not sure how this would work for oily-skinned girls, but I'm very happy with it. Large amount of product for the price. I will repurchase.

on 8/9/2010 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I like this powder. I really love the value, you get a ton product for your money. Is it my HG.....no, but I really do like it. I like the luminocity I get with it, it blends very nicely, and the color is great. I hate how messy it is, and the itty bitty brush I tossed. So much easier with my MAC 150!!

on 8/4/2010 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is the first loose powder that I've used. I was skeptical because I am not the biggest fan of Clinique, but after watching a youtube video where the reviewer raved about this product I thought I would give it a shot.

This product is so well-priced, you get a ton of product for the money. I use this to set my make up and have been very happy with the results. I feel like it sets without feeling heavy or cakey.

I think it would take a lot to get me to stray from this powder - it's great!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite loose powder as of now. I have this in transparency #7 (NC40 skin tone) and I find it blends perfectly!! I gives my skin an airbrushed look. The only downside to this powder is the packaging. It leaks all over the place. I don't break out from this, that's why I love Clinique and there hypoallergenic products! Will definately repurchase!!

on 7/29/2009 6:38:00 PM

Lovely thing!

Just received my first Clinique loose powder in Transparency #2.
Got the full size jar off eBay for just $7 (!) and am very pleased with the product.

(The packaging is perfect - it crossed the ocean and arrived without a single defect!)

*** As for the powder itself ***

It works absolutely great on top of my "YSL Perfect Touch #01 Ivory foundation". The foundation itself is famous for that "baby skin" effect and with this powder my skin is just sooo smooth & silky, so baby soft! You can feel,and of course see, the difference it makes - you'll get gorgeous healthy-looking skin soft like peach.

I'm absolutely delighted. :)

All in all, I wouldn't consider switching to any other brand, because Clinique's loose powder is the real deal. ;)