Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

1 review

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 7/29/2005 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been using 08 Neutral for 11 years, and it's fantastic. Its texture is quite fine, and it works really well to finish off my makeup (I use it with Clinique's Soft Finish makeup). It makes my makeup last longer, and gives a soft glow to my skin. I wear it every day, and in full sun my skin never looks like I have it on. The brush that it comes with is useless, and it applies much better with a large powder brush.