Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by skin type : Other
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 11/30/2013 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this at the Duty-free store on my way to Buffalo for I believe $27. I've had this product for over a year and I'm not even half way done using it despite using it everyday on top of my foundation. It is literally the container of never ending powder (and I am completely okay with that!). I really dislike the brush, so I use e.l.f.'s Studio Complexion Brush instead.
This powder matches my skin tone perfectly and doesn't make my makeup look too caked-on. It's light weight, stays on nicely throughout the day and isn't a struggle to remove. Aside from the brush (which isn't even worth complaining about), I literally don't have a single complaint about this product :)

on 7/9/2013 12:38:00 PM

I normally do not wear powder on my face, however, I heard good things about this loose powder and sampled it at Bloomingdales and I liked it ........ I purchased it in Transparency 2 which is pink toned and does work with my NW10 skintone (I would like it to be lighter, however, I was told that Transparency 2 is better for cool tones unless I want Invisible Blend.) A few weeks ago I started using Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer on a few discolorations on the underneath of my chin and wanted loose powder to set it, and this Clinique product works well ...... it does not clash with my concealer (it does not oxidize) and helps set the concealer ...... I do not use the brush included but instead rub in with a kabucki brush and it looks flawless (you would never know that I have powder nor concealer on.) This is a great loose product (the only other loose powder I have ever liked is La Mer's transparent loose powder, but Clinique's appears to be cool-toned which works better with my skintone, plus Clinique is a hell of a lot cheaper, which is a huge plus ..... depending on your budget you cannot go wrong with either.)

on 1/7/2010 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

I have had this powder for a while but have used it only a few times. Only recently I started using this everyday and I noticed I was getting clogged pores on my forehead where I am usually clear. Well I think this powder is to be blamed. I checked the ingredients and it has isopropyl Myristate which is rated 5 (worst) for comodogencity on acne detective site.
Also it doesn't state on the powder that it is oil free and non-comodogenic. I like that this powder can blur pores and feels nice on. But unfortunately I can't use it now.

INGREDIENTS: talc - zinc stearate - magnesium carbonate - kaolin - squalane - isopropyl myristate - trisodium edta - potassium sorbate - methylparaben - butylparaben - propylparaben - [ (may contain) titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 777163) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - carmine (ci 75470) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

HG! I am a PPP, neutral/cool, and have used this for years! I have always worn Transparency Neutral but there are newer shades that I have not yet looked into....but I'm always the lightest shade in foundations/powders and have a hard time finding foundations/powders to match my light skin and the Transparency Neutral color is a great color for me. This is such a great setting powder that leaves a nice, matte finish. It gives a tad bit of coverage and it also does great wearing it by itself. This does not break out my sensitive/acne prone skin and I love that there is no scent. I've tried higher end loose powders but always come back to this. I will continue using this forever!

EDIT: I'm a PPP and have since tried the newer lighter colors offered but they make my skin look gray (especially Invisible Blend)! PPP girls should stick with the shade Transparancy Neutral....still my fave and has been my HG for years!

on 9/26/2006 7:02:00 AM

I like this loose powder, it's extremely lightweight and effectively provides a natural matte finish to your makeup without leaving any signs of the powder itself. However it doesn't conceal anything at all so if you're looking to conceal redness etc. this probably isn't for you.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This powder is blendable and appears to have nice colors, but I didn't like it after wearing it all day! First of all, it has no shine control, and wears off after about 60-90 minutes. Then, after reapplying probably 3 times throughout the day, I came home and looked in the flourescent light of my bathroom to discover the color had built up on my cheeks and turned a strange orange color! :( Yuck!
I'll stick to something else!

on 11/27/2004 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My mother gave me this, because she had a full jar, and only used it once. The color is transparency neutral. Matches my skin well, and even if it didn't, it doesn't have much pigment anyway.

I use it over concealer to set it, and it works well. It feels as close to a bare face as you can get with powder on, but it makes you look nice and polished.

on 6/29/2004 8:22:00 AM

I had been using this in transparency 02 for years, but I was never completely satisfied with it because it seemed to dry me out too much and looked pink and chalky. What I wanted was something that would just matte down my complexion without looking "powdered". With this, there is definitley a powdery, chalky look. If I had olier skin or could find a good color match, I would probably be happy with it because the quality seems quite good. I switched to all and nothing about two weeks ago and am hugely impressed with it. Out goes the clinique!

I don't like this alone as it is way too chalky looking. This is a holy grail of a friend of mine also and it looks too chalky on her. But I will definitely repurchase! Here's the deal: I use this to mix with equal parts of my T. LeClerc Banane Loose Powder. I adore T. LeClerc and the quality but the Banane can be a little too opaque and the yellow color can be intense so the mixture of Clinique Loose Powder makes it perfect! :)

When I first apply it, my skin looks flawless. My nose, normally covered in large pores and very oily, looks normal and like the rest of my face. However, this powder wears off in a few hours. All in all, though, I'd buy it again.