Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

4.4

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 8/12/2012 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this powder. It looks really great when you first put it on and for a couple hours after that. It may be a drying for some people but for my greasy skin it doesn't seem to be a problem and it has pretty good coverage! Overall i think it is a really good powder but for my oily skin it doesnt really help on keeping my foundation on.

on 2/13/2009 10:15:00 AM

My HG!
I had breakout last month. I supposed to use loose powder but the one I was using was too drying and didn't have decent coverage. When I switched some additional skincare to Clinique, the BA applied this powder and I love its coverage. It gives smooth appearance and has good oil control. The coverage is sheer but good enough to cover the redness of acne marks. I apply it using Clinique's rub-down method and it gives better coverage. It doesn't clog pores and friendly to my acne-prone skin. I'm now confident enough to go outside wearing this powder alone (no foundation). My acne is now healed and I can say this powder helps a lot.

I took 1 lippies for the price because it is expensive, but it's still cheaper than the other loose powder I used before. Love the packaging that comes with a sifter and a brush, but took a lippie out because I think the brush does nothing.

I used this powder in transparency neutral for probably 10 years, usually just under my eyes to keep my eye makeup from migrating. It is sheer, light and never cakes on my dryish, sensitive skin. When I want to use it on my whole face, it's great, too. But I really hate loose powder, so I have switched to Laura Mercier pressed powder which has a lovely, light texture, is not messy, and travels well.

i love this. make my face less oilier and does the job of covering scars and blemishes. totally recommend.

I don't like this alone as it is way too chalky looking. This is a holy grail of a friend of mine also and it looks too chalky on her. But I will definitely repurchase! Here's the deal: I use this to mix with equal parts of my T. LeClerc Banane Loose Powder. I adore T. LeClerc and the quality but the Banane can be a little too opaque and the yellow color can be intense so the mixture of Clinique Loose Powder makes it perfect! :)