Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

3.9

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 10/22/2010 5:48:00 PM

I was excited to try this product after all the good reviews it has. I wanted a setting powder for my foundation that absorbed oil. after applying it, I noticed like 2 hours later that my skin was oily. Is not the best oil absorber i have tried. 2 days of using it, i broke out all over my face with these red itchy bumps that started peeling. I stopped using it and the bumps are starting to go down. i will be returning it.

This product broke me up like crazy and it comes with a stong muddy smell to it. I'm suspecting that it might be spoilt so i exchanged it with the counter since I brought not too long ago. Guess what? It comes with the same digusting muddy smell. Yuck!

Though I admit that my skin is acne prone and oily. But once I stop this foundation, my pimples and acne became better. So to conclude, it's either the fault of the product ingredients or its just clinique.

on 2/18/2009 4:45:00 PM

About the new "Invisible blend 20".

When applied over almost makeup light no.2, it turns a freaky DARK ORANGE colour!

I have had a few laughs with amazed Clinique shopkeepers who all start out saying, it's invisible, it doesn't have colour before I put some no.2 almost makeup on my arm and invisible powder on only half. They are ALL dumbfounded. I had one girl try to tell me that it wasn't changing colour, it was just mattifying. Puh-lease. You have been brainwashed. Look at my arm!

Anyway, I'm now trying to find another Clinque powder that doesn't change my face to an porange colour on application. I just don't get why they don't test for this stuff first!

on 4/7/2017 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Too drying for dry skin even when used with all hydrating products

on 4/15/2015 4:15:00 PM

I got this in translucent 3. It was a wrong colour which is my fault. However, the quality of the powder itself wasn't great. It was not luminous nor made my skin look great and flawless either nor long lasting. I used this to set my foundation underneath. This would be at the bottom among the list of the loose powder I have used. You have to use a lot to set foundation and, the powder isn't really finely milled so it kinda makes your skin look rough. The brush that comes with this powder is of low quality too and not suitable to apply powder. Fortunately this did not break me out nor had annoying fragrance though. I still wouldn't repurchase because there are so many better powder than this. Despite its poor quality, it was very expensive in Asia, almost over 40 bucks or more.

on 4/17/2013 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Does not mattify!! I have extremely oily, blemish-prone skin with a lot of enlarged pores. This does neither mattify or make the pores look better.... When it comes to the pores B.E mineral veil is better.

I guess this suites more normal skintypes....

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If I use it alone, it looks quite well and natural, and controls shine -of course, I do that during weekends, when I don't work and I'm not constantly near A/C (it causes my skin oilier).

If I use a brush for setting make up, me face becomes cakey, really horrible so I use a puff instead. At first it looks ok, and after 3-4 hours I become tremendously oily. I blot and then use a pressed powder -which is not Clinique btw and sets better.

I still have a lot of powder but don't know what to do with it, I don't like but I can't return it here. :(

I FINALLY found what was breaking me out!! This powder!! I've had this for a while and it does give a nice finish over foundation, but gave me constant break outs.

I found out it was this when I just used the powder alone over my face without foundation for a few days AND OMG my entire face broke out.. Even in places I never got acne (my chin, jaw,etc.)! I've stopped using this and immediately noticed less break outs.

I moved on the Jurlique's Finishing Silk in Citrus, and it's divine.. Doesn't break me out!!! Smells good!! And keeps my face from being shiny/oily even longer than the clinique ever did.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I already wrote a review on how much I love this powder, but it was the wrong color. Well I went back and got this in translucent...goodness, this does absolutely nothing to soak up the oilies and it turned me ghostly gray when I wore it over my foundation. I am extremely disappointed in this because I used to love Clinique powders!

on 1/17/2010 8:36:00 PM

I use Clinique's liquid foundation and was hoping their powder would be just as good. I really only wanted a colorless finishing powder that would keep my oily skin at bay. I got it in the shade invisible blend thinking that there would be no color...but there was. Cons: It leaves my skin looking so much darker than what it was before (which isn't good since I have fair skin). Also, as the day goes on, my skin gets these kind of dark blotchy areas of powder. Plus, it smears off really easily and doesn't keep oil away. Didn't break me out. Also contains Bismuth. Pros: Goes on really smooth and light. I don't think it's for people with oily skin.