Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by age: 30-35
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

4.1

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

My mom has been using this powder ever since she was young so I decided to follow her step and bought this. It's lightweight, it never gives a cakey look and keeps my very oily skin matte for long hours. It has a generous amount of powder and with everyday use, it has lasted me for 1,5 years. It's inexpensive and effective. A mother always knows best.

on 10/26/2013 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this product, I use it with anti blemish liquid foundation. Perfect! Doesn't break out my skin and stay matte for all day, really good coverage. Just don't like the brush, I use kabuki brush from body shop.

on 4/17/2013 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Does not mattify!! I have extremely oily, blemish-prone skin with a lot of enlarged pores. This does neither mattify or make the pores look better.... When it comes to the pores B.E mineral veil is better.

I guess this suites more normal skintypes....

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this powder because my friend had recommended it. It is quite sheer and is good for setting any foundation. It also gives a matte look and keeps my face oil free for a couple of hours. Though it is expensive, you really do get good quantity. I have this in transparency 3.

Two things that I really hate about it are the brush and the packaging. The brush is absolutely rubbish, it is too small, the bristles aren't very soft and it sheds all over my clothes!!! And the shedding started right from the first usage.
The packaging too could be improved. You have to really take care not to tilt the box or turn it upside down otherwise when you open it, you get loads of powder all over your hands and clothes. And because of this very reason, you can't travel with it.

I don't think I would repurchase this coz I still have more than half the box left. And by the time it gets used up, I'm sure I will get bored with it and would want to buy something else.

on 3/9/2011 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect loose powder. For years, Coty Airspun has been my standby, but since they've changed the formula somewhat I decided on a whim to try this, and I'm glad I did. This is a no-frills powder in a plain container, but it does the job. It is finely milled, sheer, and very natural looking. I apply this over my foundation or tinted moisturizer and it sets my makeup and lasts for hours. It gives a very natural finish - not too matte. It also doesn't seem to be drying or itchy, like some powders can be. My skin tends to be a little dry, so I'm not sure how this would work for oily-skinned girls, but I'm very happy with it. Large amount of product for the price. I will repurchase.

on 8/9/2010 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I like this powder. I really love the value, you get a ton product for your money. Is it my HG.....no, but I really do like it. I like the luminocity I get with it, it blends very nicely, and the color is great. I hate how messy it is, and the itty bitty brush I tossed. So much easier with my MAC 150!!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite loose powder as of now. I have this in transparency #7 (NC40 skin tone) and I find it blends perfectly!! I gives my skin an airbrushed look. The only downside to this powder is the packaging. It leaks all over the place. I don't break out from this, that's why I love Clinique and there hypoallergenic products! Will definately repurchase!!

on 1/7/2010 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

I have had this powder for a while but have used it only a few times. Only recently I started using this everyday and I noticed I was getting clogged pores on my forehead where I am usually clear. Well I think this powder is to be blamed. I checked the ingredients and it has isopropyl Myristate which is rated 5 (worst) for comodogencity on acne detective site.
Also it doesn't state on the powder that it is oil free and non-comodogenic. I like that this powder can blur pores and feels nice on. But unfortunately I can't use it now.

INGREDIENTS: talc - zinc stearate - magnesium carbonate - kaolin - squalane - isopropyl myristate - trisodium edta - potassium sorbate - methylparaben - butylparaben - propylparaben - [ (may contain) titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 777163) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - carmine (ci 75470) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 2/18/2009 4:45:00 PM

About the new "Invisible blend 20".

When applied over almost makeup light no.2, it turns a freaky DARK ORANGE colour!

I have had a few laughs with amazed Clinique shopkeepers who all start out saying, it's invisible, it doesn't have colour before I put some no.2 almost makeup on my arm and invisible powder on only half. They are ALL dumbfounded. I had one girl try to tell me that it wasn't changing colour, it was just mattifying. Puh-lease. You have been brainwashed. Look at my arm!

Anyway, I'm now trying to find another Clinque powder that doesn't change my face to an porange colour on application. I just don't get why they don't test for this stuff first!

I have this in Transparency Bronze and in my opinion, it is the best all-over face powder to give your skin that perfect tan "glow". The color seems rather dark in the container but it's subtle if you apply it with a light hand. It comes in a sifter container so you can use as much or as little as you want and it's pretty good to travel with. The brush that comes with it is unfortunately useless so I toss it. But you get a lot of product for the $19 that it costs so I will continue to purchase and re-purchase as it is for sure one of my HG items!!!