CLINIQUE Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 19-24
CLINIQUE Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This loose powder is sadly underrated! When buffed on with a loose fluffy brush, this gives the most flawless finish to my skin and works well with a variety of liquid foundations and BB creams in my stash. Oil control is commendable but after a few hours I do look a little dewy (not shiny). This also blends in well with my liquid products so it does not make me look caked-up or powdery. I am NC20 and I use 08 Transparency Neutral.

on 8/21/2008 2:43:00 PM

I got this in number20 invisible blend, it is not transparent as what they claimed it supposed to be, it just adds a little color to my skin, other than that, it is pretty good

on 5/18/2007 4:46:00 PM

I bought this today in Transparency Neutral (08) and am quite happy with it overall! I really like the pretty, floral box it comes in. I paid 17 for it and was a bit upset when I found out just now that it only costs 17 US Dollars on the net!!! =(((((( Doesn't matter........ I know where to get it next time! I applied this powder with my own face powder brush (the one Clinique packs in with the powder is ridiculously small... I now put it in my makeup bag for applying blushes when I don't wanna carry my full size blush brush around) and was pleased with the result. It gives a matte, smooth finish that isn't chalky or obvious. It doesn't control shine very well AT ALL but with oily skin like mine I really wouldn't expect much!! The shade is a truly neutral, transparent colour that doesn't alter the shade of my foundation (today I used Estee Lauder's Maximum Coverage). I think on the whole it adds a good finishing touch to your foundation/concealer and the powder itself is fairly fine, although there are more finely-milled powders out there. It's good for its price but I'm prepared to experiment with other loose powders out there. Won't repurchase.