CLINIQUE Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 18 & Under
CLINIQUE Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

3.5

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 6/6/2007 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use baremineral with this clinique blended face powder. First i applied sun screen and moisturizer to my face and then I put on the Bare mineral veil. (If you want matte powder, then get a mineral veil. That one is the best for matte but it doesn't hold my make up. It is easily erased.) After mineral veil, I use BE foundation and I use this clinique powder. Although this powser is not making me really MATTE it does hold my make up! and it is light, too.
BUT I DON'T LIKE THE BRUSH.......It is really harsh so I use body shop face and body brush.

on 9/26/2006 7:02:00 AM

I like this loose powder, it's extremely lightweight and effectively provides a natural matte finish to your makeup without leaving any signs of the powder itself. However it doesn't conceal anything at all so if you're looking to conceal redness etc. this probably isn't for you.