Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

3.7

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 8/5/2014 5:08:00 PM

A bit pricey, but there is a LOT of powder in there! Bought this last week, and it is wonderful! Invisible 20 is perfect if your skin has a yellow hue.

on 1/6/2013 9:15:00 PM

This translucent powder is amazing I truly believe this powder is THE BEST out there. I bought 20 invisible blend for about $20 bucks at Macy's about 2 years ago and I just ran out of the product a couple days ago. My pores vanished and my oily skin was tamed for hours after applying the powder. This product is cheaper than Make Up Forever and doesnt make your face look white with flash photography. I will definately buy this product again and trust me you wont be sorry! Great price and wonderful finishing powder for any type of face, trust me.

on 8/28/2012 6:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

OMG!! I love this product so much! I live in Canada its kind of expensive here ($27.00), but when I went to the states the lady at the counter showed me this so I thought I would give it a try. I have horrible skin and over my foundation this makes my skin look amazing. I Will never buy a different face powder again :)

The only con I would have to say would be the packaging. if your not careful the powder (because its loose) will fly everywhere, but personally I can get over that :D

on 8/12/2012 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this powder. It looks really great when you first put it on and for a couple hours after that. It may be a drying for some people but for my greasy skin it doesn't seem to be a problem and it has pretty good coverage! Overall i think it is a really good powder but for my oily skin it doesnt really help on keeping my foundation on.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this when I went to Sephora looking for a new loose powder. The lady that helped me reccomended Transparency 3. This turned out to be a GREAT match for my skin color. The powder itself goes on smoothly and doesn't look chalky - just very natural. However, the brush that it comes with is terrible - hence the one lippie off, because I wish the brush was better! but that's okay, I just apply it with my powder puff instead. :)

Purchased from the cco for around $13. Works perfectly well for setting liquid foundation. Doesn't add any coverage or look too powdery like a lot of loose powders can. I switch between this and my mac mineralize skinfinish medium. I have this in transparency 2, which is kind of pinkish based and I notice that it has a brightening effect on my face which I really like. This powder doesn't set into the little lines under my eyes which is something I have a hard time with. If you can find this product at a cco definatly give it a try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

the reason why i rated it low was becaues

PRICE: $27 for this FREAKIN JAR! wow, i know there's a lot in there, but that's just ridiculous

Packing: when i open it, dust of colors come out-- i dont want to stain or get powder on my clothes-- so i have to becareful and open it slowly or open over a sink

coverage: pretty good, it controls oil --- but beware, it has talc, mica, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide which is all bad for you i believe

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is just average for me. not the best powder but not the worst. I like how it has some tint to it but it gets oily on me way to fast! if this had the staying powder of mineral veil, this would be a miracle ahha. but sadly it's just avg for me. my mom swears buy this stuff but her skin isn't as oily as mine.

Can anyone tell me if this product has any shimmer in it?

Before i bought MSFN, i used this! It really keeps my face from looking oily, and sets my makeup. It blurs out your pores, but not that much. Its really smooth and doesnt look powdery, but if you apply too much it obviously will. It has no scent to it, plus i like the packaging. Its huge and looks nice and nothing fancy. Like all loose powders, it does get messy so its not good for travel. I got trans. neutral to be safe since i bought this online. It doesnt turn my face orange. It stays the same color all day. Im sure there are cheaper options out there, but considering this jar is huge i dont feel guilty buying it