NIVEA A Kiss Of Color and Care Sheer Coral

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/12/2019 12:30:00 PM

Wow, surprised by the below negative reviews. I love Nivea's tinted lip balms, and this one is no exception. It has a white core (Nivea's classic lip balm formula) surrounded by dark coral tint. The coral been my go-to for early spring because it's more hydrating than lipstick (necessary in the wintry wind) and gives me a perfect sheer ripe peach tint -- super flattering on me. I find it has decent staying power; I applied it this morning at 9:30 a.m. and after 3 hours it's still glossy and smooth, hasn't migrated anywhere, looks great. I haven't eaten anything during that time, though.

$4.99 for a plastic tube containing 4.8 grams of product at CVS.

on 7/27/2014 8:33:00 AM

Very sheer, almost imperceivable coral color. Not very long-lasting. I did not find the scent to be an issue. It's not particularly hydrating but I bought this on sale at Rite Aid for $2 or 3 so I wasn't expecting much.

on 5/9/2014 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I love Nivea's Kiss of Cherry, but goodness.....this new tube smells like a heavy dose of great grandma's perfume. And tastes like I would (shudder) imagine a big mouthful of it would taste. Had to wipe it off then brush my teeth and the leftover smell still made me ooky for hours. Played trashcan basketball with it. Will stick with Kiss of Cherry.