Lancome Artliner 24H Bold Color Precision Eyeliner in Sapphire

Lancome Artliner 24H Bold Color Precision Eyeliner in Sapphire

3.0

on 7/28/2016 4:36:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This liquid eyeliner delivers spectacular long lasting colour and makes you dream of extra glamorous eye looks. The reason for my poor rating, however, is that, to my infinite surprise, it actually instantly dries out my eyelashes! Immediately upon application my eyelashes turn into little scorched twigs, thus rendering it impossible to use mascara afterwards! I think it’s very strange; I’ve never had this problem with any liquid eyeliner before. In fact, I got rid of several mascaras thinking they had dried out before pinning down the actual culprit. So, be prepared to skip mascara if you still want to use this (which I wouldn’t quite recommend against such a bold eyeliner colour) or apply mascara beforehand (which in turn makes eyeliner application quite onerous).

on 5/9/2014 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This eyeliner is AMAZING yes it is a bit watery but let it dry before you go on and draw another line...this stays put for HOURSSS and also the color is just beautiful I have gotten so many compliments every time I wear it - although it is expensive it is worth every penny! It holds up to my watery eyes.