4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I got this at Walmart while searching for a dupe for my CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte lipstick in 'Sphynx' ; the two are pretty similar, but 'Sphynx' has a more pinky undertone while this one is kind of orangey (I usually stray away from orangey nudes, but I actually really enjoy how this color looks on me) -I have quite pale skin with a slight yellow undertone. This has no added fragrance and just smells like a regular lipstick, it glides on smoothly and is pretty moisturizing all while giving a good opaque coverage. It contains 0.15 ounces of product which is decent for the price, I think it was around $5. I am definitely going to check out more colors in this line, I think they're worth it :)

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

from

4 years ago

I was skeptical at first because I'm a bit medium-skinned and I looked very pale when I tried it the first time. I began using the color more often with the Revlon Colorstay lip liner in Rose and I loooove the combination so much!!!!! It's worth a shot if you're scared to look too pale and want to go for the "no lipstick" look.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

4 years ago

This lipstick is AMAZING! The color is B E A U T I F U L. It's the perfect nude that gives your lips a slight warm color. it's beigey brown, but when I put it on, it has gold glow! It's my favorite out of all of my lipsticks (including name brand) because most nude lipsticks wash me out. it's pigmented but you can build your coverage. I prefer the creme textures because they're moisturizing and look dewy. You get more than what you pay for.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

Great beige nude, doesn't pull too warm or too cool on me. Formula is good, lasts fairly well without being drying. I like to pair with a bit of lip liner and nude gloss just in the center of the lower lip but honestly it even looks good if I swipe it on with no mirror. Love!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!!! it is the PERFECT dead-on nude for my nc44-45 skin tone (esp. for a drugstore, because most nudes tend to be either too pink on me (ahem.. Milani Nude Crème!, Wet n wild Bare it all) or too chocolate brown! Thank you Revlon 4 making this shade permanent so I can buy it over and over again!!!!! will repurchase!!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

5 years ago

Edit to add: still absolutely LOVE this color. Hard to find though. This and honey bare are basically the only Revlon colors that look good on me. Others are too pink or red...Revlong needs to come out w more nude brownish creams. Eff the pearls Revlon Found this at a local Rite Aid recently, so not sure if it's limited edition or permanent. I hope it's permanent because it's BEAUTIFUL! It's a great nude color that goes with a lot of looks. It's a great creamy, moisturizing texture and I like the black tube it comes in. On point Revlon! For reference, I'm a nc/c30, black hair, dk brown eyes.

About reviewer (241 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

6 years ago

Brazilian tan is a creamy medium beige-nude lipstick. It goes well at the application,creamy and soft on the lips! I pair it with a maybelline pearls lip gloss(sand glow). It goes really well with it,it last longer too. Love it!

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

If only this could become a permanent shade! Makeup enthusiasts with olive/tan/dark skin, get this color! It is a gorgeous nude, not the nude that washes you out, but one that blends beautifully with your lip color! The texture felt buttery smooth on the lips with just one swipe, and didn't turn too creamy nor too thick. The color is a subtle classy nude, making lips look moisturized! Perfect for a J-Lo, smokey eye, everyday, French, nude look! I'll be buying back ups of it, for sure!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

I think this is a limited edition color but if you like beige nudes, get it! It is part of the summer 2014 collection. It is a true medium beige. I am medium, warm toned (Loreal W6) and this isn't too pale for me. I was very skeptical when I first saw it because I sooo wanted it but was afraid it would be too pale for me. But I did some reading and thought it would be like MAC Hug Me in that it looks almost like nothing on (nude). it is nothing like Hug Me but I do like it. I don't detect any pink, mauve, orange, or anything other than beige/light brown. It is very pigmented since it is the creme formula. Totally worth it for $8 if you like nudes.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age36-43