St. Ives Apricot Scrub

St. Ives Apricot Scrub
Apricot ScrubApricot ScrubApricot ScrubApricot Scrub

3.6

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

on 1/6/2018 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love it.
It helps with blackheads And acne scars

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this scrub, I use it pretty much every night (I only use a little and mix with it water like a face wash) as my skin prefers mechanical exfoliation over chemical. It makes my face radiant and super smooth and I haven't broken out from it. If you haven't heard there is controversy surrounding this product as apparently the walnuts cause micro tears and it supposedly isn't comedogenic which leads to breakouts, but I have never experienced any of this. Maybe be cautious if you've never used this and are sensitive

on 12/16/2017 11:23:00 AM

Cheap
Brightens complexion

Just buy it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Good scrub for the price. When I was 17, had no money and needed something for my acne prone skin this was my go to. A good scrub needs to have a moisturizing agent in the soap. This product does not and can quickly dry out skin too much causing more acne.

I prefer burt's bees willow bark scrub.

on 10/15/2017 4:17:00 PM

Love this scrub! Smells great and really exfoliates. I use about once a week or whenever my skin looks dull. Really smooths out little bumps on my t zone. I do have to apply a light layer of mosturizer after but i think most people have to as well after using any scrub. Over all, this is the best scrub I have used and I don't think I need to shop around for another one.

I've been recently checking ingredients to look out for any pore clogging ingredients. I looked up these ingredients and found that it contains SEVERAL EXTREMELY comedogenic ingredients. Seems count productive for a product to be advertised as helping acne and even curing it when it is filled with pore clogging ingredients. Don't bother using because any good this product does it destroys on its own. Look at the ingredients on products.

on 9/18/2017 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love this scrub! I tried it a few weeks ago, and I've been using it about once a week since, or whenever my skin feels a bit rough. I tend to easily get hyper-pigmentation from acne and this product gets rid of them much faster. I only use it once a week because it can be harsh on the face if used too often. Almost feel like a chemical treatment on my skin, so if you have really sensitive skin I wouldn't use this, or I wouldn't leave on the skin for too long. I also only scrub my problem areas and leave the rest of my skin alone.

I found the price to be a bit on the high end for a scrub, but I read a lot of good reviews and decided to spend the money on it. Turns out the price is worth it and it lasts me a long time since I don't really need a lot on my skin.

on 8/7/2017 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Perfect basic scrub!

This was the first facial scrub I ever purchased. I still remember the really smooth feeling I got as I rinsed it off and how much better my makeup looked after using this. It is a very grainy and quite harsh scrub, so I would suggest rubbing it together with some water in your palms first before applying to your face. I have always been a fan of the mechanical exfoliators over the chemical ones and this is a really good basic scrub. I never suffered any adverse effects from this, it's just that there are better ones out there. I would purchase this if none of my current favourites were available as it is a decent little scrub for a great price.

on 5/13/2017 11:57:00 AM

Bought a mini version of this on a whimp and am a happy user . Used it almost ten years back when I had acne , and I feel this product has improved a lot . Back then I also liked it , but now , even more. It's grainy but I still feel is quite gentle with enough oomph , smells fantastic and has never given my sensitive skin irritation or burns. I use it once a week and I enjoy the scent .

on 4/17/2017 4:22:00 PM

I mainly use this as a body scrub as the beads can be quite harsh on skin if not used properly, it leaves skin feeling very smooth and smells great! Defo one of the best scrubs for really smoothing out the skin! I have used this in the past for my face and it's fine just a bit to harsh for sensitive acne prone skin!