St. Ives Apricot Scrub

St. Ives Apricot Scrub
Apricot ScrubApricot ScrubApricot ScrubApricot Scrub

3.6

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Good scrub for the price. When I was 17, had no money and needed something for my acne prone skin this was my go to. A good scrub needs to have a moisturizing agent in the soap. This product does not and can quickly dry out skin too much causing more acne.

I prefer burt's bees willow bark scrub.

on 10/15/2017 4:17:00 PM

Love this scrub! Smells great and really exfoliates. I use about once a week or whenever my skin looks dull. Really smooths out little bumps on my t zone. I do have to apply a light layer of mosturizer after but i think most people have to as well after using any scrub. Over all, this is the best scrub I have used and I don't think I need to shop around for another one.

on 5/13/2017 11:57:00 AM

Bought a mini version of this on a whimp and am a happy user . Used it almost ten years back when I had acne , and I feel this product has improved a lot . Back then I also liked it , but now , even more. It's grainy but I still feel is quite gentle with enough oomph , smells fantastic and has never given my sensitive skin irritation or burns. I use it once a week and I enjoy the scent .

on 8/7/2017 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Perfect basic scrub!

on 9/18/2017 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love this scrub! I tried it a few weeks ago, and I've been using it about once a week since, or whenever my skin feels a bit rough. I tend to easily get hyper-pigmentation from acne and this product gets rid of them much faster. I only use it once a week because it can be harsh on the face if used too often. Almost feel like a chemical treatment on my skin, so if you have really sensitive skin I wouldn't use this, or I wouldn't leave on the skin for too long. I also only scrub my problem areas and leave the rest of my skin alone.

I found the price to be a bit on the high end for a scrub, but I read a lot of good reviews and decided to spend the money on it. Turns out the price is worth it and it lasts me a long time since I don't really need a lot on my skin.

This was the first facial scrub I ever purchased. I still remember the really smooth feeling I got as I rinsed it off and how much better my makeup looked after using this. It is a very grainy and quite harsh scrub, so I would suggest rubbing it together with some water in your palms first before applying to your face. I have always been a fan of the mechanical exfoliators over the chemical ones and this is a really good basic scrub. I never suffered any adverse effects from this, it's just that there are better ones out there. I would purchase this if none of my current favourites were available as it is a decent little scrub for a great price.

on 4/17/2017 4:22:00 PM

I mainly use this as a body scrub as the beads can be quite harsh on skin if not used properly, it leaves skin feeling very smooth and smells great! Defo one of the best scrubs for really smoothing out the skin! I have used this in the past for my face and it's fine just a bit to harsh for sensitive acne prone skin!

on 12/6/2016 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

A staple in my beauty arsenal! I actually don't use it to exfoliate my face as I find the granules to be too harsh and rough; I use it on my body. Leaves my skin smooth, soft and supple.

I've been using this product on and off for about 3 years now and it's never disappointed me. I started using this a while back because of breakouts I would get and it's the only thing that I have found so far that has helped. The only downside is it leaves my skin really dry. (I have pretty dry skin especially after washing my face with certain products). Overall great product and I always continue to buy since it always works for me!

on 2/15/2017 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this more as an armpit and leg scrub instead of a face scrub because the texture is really rough.

As for my face, i use it mainly to get rid of residues that have accumulated in my pores every 3-4 days and when i do use it, i tend to cringe.. im being as gentle as I can but it usually ends up as too gentle that nothing scrubs off or too harsh.