Aussie Moist Shampoo

Aussie Moist Shampoo

3.8

NEW 2012 FORMULA water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol distearate, sodium citrate, cocamide mea, sodium xylenesulfonate, fragrance, aloe leaf juice, jojoba seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, dimethicone, citric acid, sodium benzate, sodium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tertrasodium edta,methychloridsothiazolione, methyisolizatonaione, yellow5, red33.

on 7/28/2018 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Bought shampoo and conditioner from this ‘moist’ line. Pleasant smell that lingers hours after hair wash. My straight Hair remains soft and feels clean.
Probably would not repurchase as packaging is uncomfortable (can’t properly close the lid after opening). Some people might find the smell too strong and annoying. Will be trying something else in the future...

on 7/16/2018 4:01:00 PM

I started using this shampoo for the first time, and experienced a lot of hair fall that I had ever before. Basically, I have very long and thick hair earlier since started using it I am loosing so much hair everyday so disappointed. Will never recommend nor will never buy again. Waste PRODUCT

There is a nice, fresh smelling scent to this shampoo. While I’m not sure about the claim to help thirsty locks, I do like that it is creamier than most drugstore shampoos and that it lathers really well. My hair feels clean whenever I use this and it’s inexpensive which is great!

on 10/22/2017 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Do not waste your money on high-end and expensive shampoos. This shampoo is awesome. I've been using it for about 3 years now. It's funny because I remember running out of my expensive redken shampoo and ended up using my dad's (which was this one by Aussie) and I loved it! It doesn't dry out my hair and it cleans very well. This shampoo has a nice balance. Doesn't dry me out, but also doesn't cause my scalp to be overly oily or produce more oil during the day. Loooove it. Oh and the price is spectacular.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my hair has a love and hate relationship with it.currently m in 7 month transitioning from relaxed to natural hair,my relaxed ends loves it but my natural hair and scalp is a no no.sad to leave ths off my products list

on 4/28/2017 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have Asian dyed hair, no issues. This cleans well, doesn't strip my hair. It's cheap. While the conditioner was hard to rinse out and left some residue which weighed my hair down, the shampoo rinses easily. The fact that it is also color safe gets a will repurchase. I switch shampoos and conditioners regularly so I don't get much build up and I do not shampoo every day. I dislike the generic scent which is strong and lingers, but for the price I can deal.

Note: after using Aussie for three weeks, my scalp started to itch (no dandruff or flaking just some itchiness) so I did one shampoo with Nizoral which solved the issue. (I did a second one just to be sure a few days later). I think it was the Aussie shampoo not the conditioner. But, I don't want to stop using the Aussie because my hair likes it, so I will just use nizoral as needed. Reducing the shampoo rating to three stars.

on 4/5/2017 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This shampoo smells amazing. Lathers beautifully. Leaves my hair soft and shiny. And it's inexpensive. The kicker? Breaks me out like a mofo. For that reason alone, I can't repurchase.

on 2/21/2017 9:57:00 PM

Good product for a very low price. Does not seem to strip my hair or leave it extremely dry. Smell is very pleasant but there is nothing amazing about this product. Good classic shampoo. Won't repurchase because I like experimenting with other products but will remain in my good books.

on 2/8/2017 11:48:00 AM

I look back at how much money I've wasted over the years on expensive shampoos and conditioners and it's come down to this and the 3 minute miracle deeeep conditioner. I usually can get these two products for 2.50-2.99 each tops. I can tell you these products have protected my fine, heat-damaged hair better than most other products and have helped me to grow out my hair. Works very well to smooth frizz. These have become my HGs. I no longer have to research or think about it. I just buy these and keep them in stock. I now have more money for other beauty products I unfortunately can't find this cheap! :)

This is an awesome, affordable shampoo for my bleached, fine and long hair that tangles easy. Gets it clean without weighing it down and without any build up, doesn't dry it out either. Would repurchase!