Cover Girl Ready, Set Gorgeous Oil Free Foundation

Cover Girl Ready, Set Gorgeous Oil Free Foundation

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Sodium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Synthetic wax, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Ethylene brassylate, Frag., Behenic acid, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 11/24/2017 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is one of my favorite drug store foundations. It holds up excellent on my oily t zone, lasts and looks good all day. It is medium to full coverage. Doeskin oxidize too much. The packaging - I love the squeeze tube but it is a bit teenage looking. The color selection isn't perfect but not too horrible...cant beat the price. I have this in 115 and 210. I will try a lighter shade next time. Although, I can only find it at Walmart so not sure if this is being phased out. NC 25 MAC pro long wear, Dawn in ELDW, Armani Designer lift 5, Chanel Velvet B20.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my all time favorite drug store foundation. It looks absolutely flawless on the skin. My skin photographs so well with this. It looks high end. The color match for me is great as well. My only complaint is that I feel that it’s not super long lasting. It will last out for a night, but not during a long day. Overall, still a big fan. It’s definitly a steal.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I like this product quite a bit except for the color range and lack of SPF. I can forgive the lack of sun protection because I wear other daily SPF products. 105 Classic Ivory is a bit too pink and dark when freshly applied, plus it oxidizes to an even more orange-y shade as I wear it. I can mostly salvage this product by mixing in a lighter foundation or even some Fair to Light Smoothers BB Cream. As annoying as the required shade fix is, I still reach for this handy tube when I want an oil-free natural-looking foundation. Maybe I enjoy a challenge, but I plan to finish my tube. I will not repurchase though unless the shade range is improved.
NC 15 for reference.

on 10/9/2017 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have bought this many times and I can always rely on it. It's medium coverage and has good staying power. I use it more in the summer cuz I'm very pale and sometimes the colour could be a tad dark for me in the winter. Still, I always go back to this no matter how many foundations I try. Good product for the price.

on 8/23/2017 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have acne-prone and sensitive skin i've been searching for the best foundation that will suit me that won't cause me breakouts and with great coverage to cover up my blemishes and this foundation has matched what i was looking for.

COVERAGE: very buildable from medium to full coverage
FINISH: it easily sets to matte, perfect for my oily skin.
PERFORMANCE: last all day, i didn't have any problem doing touch ups every time i can go all day with no touch ups and this foundation still stays in place. sometimes i don't feel like putting powder on because it already has it's own built in powder system which is a very great benefit for my oily skin
SHADES: my shade is in 115 which is a bit dark on me after it sets, im thinking of trying another shade of this but they only have few selections of shade and most of it are in slightly pink undertones and i have a cool undertone but the shade works on me after i set it with transluscent powder.

this is my go to foundation everyday and my face doesn't look or feel greasy and cakey but the only downside is that it creases on the side of my nose i thought it was just my skin my when i tried other foundations it still stayed flawless on my nose, so i think if you have some dry patches on your skin this may not be suitable for you.

on 10/2/2017 11:14:00 AM

I have finally found my match! After years of searching and trying out every foundation under the sun, this is the one! I love the tube application, consistency, coverage and colour match. It stays on all day...and most importantly, it doesn't cause breakouts. Hallelujah!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this foundation! This is the one and only Cover Girl Foundation that has ever worked out well for me. I wear 210, Medium Beige, and the color match is practically perfect. Just a hint of yellow but almost neutral. I apply it over a mattifying primer with a buffing brush and then set it with the coordinating Ready, Set, Gorgeous powder foundation. I know, I'm wearing two foundations, but it works! It truly does last all day with just minor touch ups around my nose around lunch time. The finish is demi-matte with a "glow" but not "shine". Other makeup on top, usch as blusher or bronzer, stay true to color and lasts longer. It washes clean off easily with soap and water, even easier with an oil cleanser. The color stays true all day with no oxidation. For all the hype that the 3 In 1 Foundation gets, i truly do think this one is better. My only concern right now is I'm having trouble finding it at Target! I can find the power, but not the liquid. Even Ulta has it on sale lately. I hope its not being discontinued because i truly do intend to repurchase.

on 6/9/2017 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I bought this foundation in the shade buff beige and I was a little worried because I got it online. However when it came I was amazed! The shade was not on yellow based but matched me perfectly- something that's almost rare to find at the drugstore. Also the packaging is sleek tube which is user friendly and great to travel with.

Now the product itself is absolutely phenomenal! It applies beautifully to the skin and has a natural matte finish which I love - it's definitely not too dry or mask like, unlike some matte foundations. It also wears incredibly well throughout the day and does not fade or budge! I am absolutely blown away especially as someone with oily skin- it is a truly - rare and beautiful find! One last thing, the price - wow, this is one of the most adorable foundations ever. I'm amazed more people aren't talking about! Please just go out and try it, you will not be disappointed!

on 7/11/2017 12:55:00 PM

Really good foundation for the price. Keeps me matte and comfortable all day. Only issue is if you don't wash this off really well, it will make you break out like crazy.

A TINY bit goes a long way.

Might repurchase, not sure yet lol

Love the way it blends with the skin but i hate how much it oxydise ahhhh after a couple of hours using it my face looked so orange :/ thats why i prefer aquasmooth ❤ thats so much better and its also from Covergirl.