Cover Girl Ready, Set Gorgeous Oil Free Foundation

Cover Girl Ready, Set Gorgeous Oil Free Foundation

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Sodium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Synthetic wax, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Ethylene brassylate, Frag., Behenic acid, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

This foundation has blow my higher end foundations out of the water. if you have problematic skin try this . It smoothed out my skin and wore well during the summer for about 6 hours with no touch ups. Overall i really enjoyed it .

on 2/19/2017 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this foundation! This one's definitely for oily skinned girls like myself. If you have dry skin, this one might not be for you. The coverage is light-medium, depending on how heavy handed you are. It definitely builds up nicely if you require more coverage.

I apply this foundation with a damp beauty blender and find that it blends into my skin quite well. I use shade 105 - classic ivory which is perfect for my super pale skin. Once set with powder I can easily get a quality 5-6 hours of wear before touch ups are required. Perfect for a long day in the office!

This is the first Cover Girl foundation I've ever used, and am definitely excited to try some others!

It has light coverage (I guess you could maybe build it up to medium) and it matched my skin tone which I liked. The thing is I always get one or two really gross oozing pimples after I wear this. Yucky.

on 1/30/2017 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Nice clean sleek bottle, can fit in almost any purse, but the coverage did not cover all my blemishes, it was like rubbing my face with everyday lotion!!!! Light weight of course, no coverage at all! Price is great

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Bought this in the color 315 and it's a perfect color match.
I reach for this foundation as my everyday, "no makeup" look.
Pros:
Love the tube packaging
Has a velvety finish
Medium coverage
Easy to blend
Doesn't feel like I have makeup on

Cons:
Wish it was a little more mattifying but for the price that's not a big deal

Love this foundation

I am pleasantly surprised that I like this foundation. I was never a fan of CoverGirl foundations and I decided to take another chance on them since the new Clean foundation is supposed to be so good. CVS was having a BOGO half off so I picked this one up and I like it better. It has pretty good coverage. I need full coverage since I have some hyperpigmentation and acne at times. It covers them pretty well. I still use concealer after because I try to be as flawless as possible but if your skin has little to no blemishes (or even hyperpigmentation not as dark as mine), this would be perfect coverage for you. I have oily skin and I still need to blot at some point but it actually controls oil better than I thought, too. I have been using this for the last couple of weeks and I will continue to buy it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Oxidation hazard! I really wanted to love this...however, this oxidized and turned ORANGE. It's too bad because this applied and blended beautifully and looked amazing upon application.

This foundation is just incredible. I believe I am shade 210 and it is a perfect match. The foundation goes on smoothly with no patches and doesn't emphasize any fine lines. I find that it stays on all day especially when I add a light amount of powder right on top. I apply this with an Artis oval brush and it applies flawlessly. This is a medium coverage product, but it is very buildable with no problems. My one complaint is the the squeeze tube, i'd rather have a pump, but other than that, this is my favorite drug store foundation that I have found. Especially for the price, I highly recommend.

I tried really hard to love this product. The squeeze tube packaging is great, it was a good match for my neutral-fair skin tone, and it had decent wear time that didn't obviously fade in my oilier t-zone. However, the talc in the formula broke me out almost immediately, so I cannot continue to use it. I would also go a step further and recommend that anyone with similar skin issues that I have (combination/oily and very clog prone in certain areas) avoid all Cover Girl face products all together, since most of their formulas include talc, which has been known to exacerbate these issues.

That being said, this would be a good product for people with combination and/or oily skin who are not sensitive to talc in cosmetics, it's just not for me!

on 1/6/2017 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

NC25 -> 210 for this.

Nothing to complain. It has decent coverage, will not oxidize, the consistency feels very breathable, yet staying power is very good. Beats lots of high-end foundations easily.