Cover Girl Ready, Set Gorgeous Oil Free Foundation

Cover Girl Ready, Set Gorgeous Oil Free Foundation

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Sodium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Synthetic wax, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Ethylene brassylate, Frag., Behenic acid, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

I LOVE this foundation! It goes on smoothly, covers all my minor acne scars, and makes me look porcelain perfect. I am quite fair and use #105.

on 3/18/2017 9:26:00 PM

An overall really good foundation. Has buildable coverage and sets nicely into the skin. Has a lovely finish that doesn't need too much power. Its a lovely, go to foundation that really does the job for everyday, but can also be built up to wear to more formal events. Would recommend!

on 3/9/2017 5:23:00 PM

I got this in the 105 for $6 to hold me over until my next Avon order because I bought the wrong shade of their foundation. I tried the tester on my face and it seemed to match me. I'm usually the lightest or second lightest with most foundations. It looked fine when I put it on in the bathroom too. But after I got outside, it oxidized and went orange on me. I missed the eye area and I looked like Donald Trump. This is a lighter coverage foundation, and I was hoping to build to medium coverage with my oval brush, which didn't work out. It added a strange texture with powder that my Avon one did not do. I will give them this, it did last all day and the formula is oil free. This isn't for lighter or neutral/cool skin tones. If you're not too light (or dark), have yellow tones and want light coverage, give it a try.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i have bought a few different shades of this product and liked how they covered and matched my skin tone whether it was summer time or winter...my only complaint is about half way through the morning this product starts to come off on my collar of my shirt or hands if I touch my face and my skin feels greasy and I have to wipe the product off and put a compressed powder on to stop the shine....is this normal for this product. any advice.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I usually have pretty good skin and I like this foundation because it's not too heavy and lasts well on me. I usually mix with primer and apply with a dampened sponge (the Quo purple Beauty Blender dupe) then set with powder. Color match is good too (205 in winter and 210 in summer), since I have a yellowish undertone (I used to be NC30ish in MAC). And priced well. Love it!

This foundation has blow my higher end foundations out of the water. if you have problematic skin try this . It smoothed out my skin and wore well during the summer for about 6 hours with no touch ups. Overall i really enjoyed it .

on 2/19/2017 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this foundation! This one's definitely for oily skinned girls like myself. If you have dry skin, this one might not be for you. The coverage is light-medium, depending on how heavy handed you are. It definitely builds up nicely if you require more coverage.

I apply this foundation with a damp beauty blender and find that it blends into my skin quite well. I use shade 105 - classic ivory which is perfect for my super pale skin. Once set with powder I can easily get a quality 5-6 hours of wear before touch ups are required. Perfect for a long day in the office!

This is the first Cover Girl foundation I've ever used, and am definitely excited to try some others!

It has light coverage (I guess you could maybe build it up to medium) and it matched my skin tone which I liked. The thing is I always get one or two really gross oozing pimples after I wear this. Yucky.

on 1/30/2017 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Nice clean sleek bottle, can fit in almost any purse, but the coverage did not cover all my blemishes, it was like rubbing my face with everyday lotion!!!! Light weight of course, no coverage at all! Price is great

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Bought this in the color 315 and it's a perfect color match.
I reach for this foundation as my everyday, "no makeup" look.
Pros:
Love the tube packaging
Has a velvety finish
Medium coverage
Easy to blend
Doesn't feel like I have makeup on

Cons:
Wish it was a little more mattifying but for the price that's not a big deal

Love this foundation