Cover Girl Ready, Set Gorgeous Oil Free Foundation

Cover Girl Ready, Set Gorgeous Oil Free Foundation

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Sodium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Synthetic wax, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Ethylene brassylate, Frag., Behenic acid, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 7/27/2016 8:51:00 AM

Ready, Set, Gorgeous gives a lot of coverage that in no way looks like real skin. It has a slippery feel and matte finish thanks to all the silicones. I couldn't get it to look good at all using my fingers, but a wet BeautyBlender type sponge helped sheer it out enough that I didn't look like I had creepy doll skin. I really hate the feel of it, though, so I won't repurchase.
$8 for a 1 ounce squeeze bottle at grocery stores.

I love this! I needed something simple to keep at my boyfriend's place and what a good decision! I use Soft Honey color and it is a nice coverage and matte finish! My skin looks perfect without powder :) Yes I will repurchase this often and will play around with mixing it with lotion or sunscreen. I have weird oily/dry skin but I think this will look good with bronzer and blush over :)

To Read all 298 Reviews, Login or Join

first off I hate this foundation... the first problem is they don't have my shade of skin color I'm really pale and the lightest shade is orange on me. second this foundation looks really cakey on me and doesn't even last that long for me it barely could hold up 2 hours which is really bad. the third thing is it breaks apart on me around my nose, upper lip.

I honestly loved this foundation at first. It has a nice coverage and doesn't look cakey, it also feels nice on the skin so I loved it for an every day foundation. It took me 2 repurchases of this foundation for me to realize it was making my bronzer and blush look very patchy after a few hours unless I wore I primer underneath which kind I don't want to have to wear just to make my foundation last a few hours. It just looked bad, but I was so sad because I thought I found my HG every day foundation at a really good price but I can't be bothered to wear a primer underneath for it to work :(

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok I have never been a CG fan. But this foundation is beyond amazing and with it's affordable price tag - It is definitely a steal.

First off, this is a matte foundation. If you have extra dry skin, you would need to exfoliate and moisturize completely. However, if you have a combination/dry skin like I do, setting the foundation just on your T-Zone gives you a more natural/matte finish.

It is very friendly with pores and old acne pitted scars, however I had to use a smoothing primer just so I can be assured it will not accentuate them.

Overall, this is my go-to everyday foundation when I am feeling a bit oily or just in the rush in the morning. Kudos to Cover Girl!

on 5/17/2016 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I am 45 with oil/combo skin. I like a light to medium coverage foundation but when my skin is really doing well I use only a tinted moisturizer or a very light powder foundation just to even out my skin tones.

I absolutely love this foundation and it feels like a very high quality product. It feels like a creamy lotion but glides on beautifully. I use a dense makeup brush and use a very small amount and blend well. Sometimes I just use my fingers and then blot lightly with a dampened makeup sponge to blot and even out. I also lightly powder.

This foundation has acceptable longevity. I blot and powder, if needed, in the middle of the day. (I personally don't expect ANY makeup to last perfectly all day and usually check-in and touch up about every 4 hours.) The cost is ridiculously inexpensive for such a lovely product.

I'm using up my EL Double Wear Light and will not repurchase! I like the Cover Girl RSG much better. :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love it! It makes my skin look and feel like I am wearing a High end makeup!

I have so many expensive foundations and lately I've been reaching for this everyday. It last all day long and just looks so natural on the skin. I got so many compliments on what I'm wearing and people are shocked when I say covergirl! I love love love this. You gotta try it, ladies!!!! Plus it's so cheap so if you don't like it... Big woop.

on 5/10/2016 1:44:00 PM

I really wanted this product to work for me. I have been so tired of using cakey think foundations for coverage and this foundation was very lightweight and a little went a long way! However I have very very sensitive skin and I found this product to have given my skin a rash after 2 days of use. I dont think that I realized it until it was too late. I LOVE the makeup but it just didnt work for me.

on 4/13/2016 10:08:00 AM

I can't believe how well this product works, especially at such a great price! I have seriously bought every high end foundation in the past 5-7 yrs! I'm always dissapointed after a few days of wearing them. This one doesn't break down on my oily skin, stays put for a long time. I May need one powder touch up throughout a 10-12 hour period. It goes on so easy. I like applying it with my fingers best. But have also used brushes. You just have to watch for streaking and bland well if you use a brush. Add a second coat and it covers everything and is easy to build. The only complaint I have is the colours. They all have a pink undertone. So it doesn't match very well with my yellow undertone. I love everything else about it, I just hope I can get away with this 105 colour not looking too obvious against my neck. Hopefully they will come out with some more colours that aren't so pink.