It's a 10 miracle leave-in lite

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Quaternium-80, Panthenol, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This didn't work for me at all and I finally tossed the bottle. My hair is dry (colored, occasionally highlighted) from the middle to ends with normal/oily roots and scalp and I think my hair was maybe too porous for this? Don't know but even with just a little on my shoulder length hair it felt extremely coated and hard to wash out the next day. Pleasant fragrance, though - I enjoyed that. I won't leave you again (well, anytime this week lol!) my Kiehl's Heat Protective Silk Straightening Cream.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My mom was bragging about this bottle for so long that she eventually went out and got me one because I "had to try it" well....I fell in love with it. It makes my longish fine hair so soft and even feels thicker. I use about 5-6 pumps right after I dry my hair off after the shower and then blow dry. I will 100% be buying another bottle.