It's a 10 miracle leave-in product

Not tested on animals

on 12/18/2015 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't really know what this product is supposed to do but it makes my hair very silky and moisturized. It specifies to use it AFTER shampoo/conditioning but to read the label you would think it's a conditioner. I put it on first then my Living Proof Style Primer (don't know what that does either) and one of my volumizers - L'Oreal, Edward Bess or Living Proof Texturizer. Never seems to interfere with other products or cause build up. So I'll keep with it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Its a 0 miracle!!
something really wrong went with this product, i did not like it, because lefts my hair all heavy and greasy, (it does not work for curls)
well weeks later i discover the almost unused bottle and the spray became a styling cream!! thats right, it lost all his water, or shoul i say alcohol or some very volatile products.
and i dont know what´s the thing with promising so much: repair dry hair, add shine, control frizz, protect color, prevent split ends, stops hair breakage, create silkiness, enhance natural body, thermal protector. so much blah blah blah and poor results.
Do dont buy it

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/6/2015 3:34:00 AM

I'd heard so many good things about this product but had to wait before I purchased it because I wanted to first use up what I had.

This product in a word is....fantastic. It does everything it says on the bottle but I do have an issue with products that claim to stop split ends. We all know that the only thing that stops slit pends is a trim with shears.

The formula is a cream in spray form. I know, it's odd but it's true. The nozzle is so fine that it comes out in tiny droplets so it can spread through the hair with ease and it does!

I tried it out on my glasses by mistake and saw it!

So, right after the towel dry, I spray 6-7 sprays all over. My hair is thick and wiry and it can take more product. It absorbs right away. I let the vent brush and dryer work to get my hair evenly coated.

It makes your flatiron work worth it - shiny, glossy, moisturized, protected, manageable hair. This was an instant holy grail for me. I'm delighted to have finally bought it and used it.