Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet
bourjois rouge edition velvet 03 Hot Pepperbourjois rouge edition velvet 03 Hot PepperBourjois Edition Velvet - Peach Club

on 11/18/2015 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I am pretty disappointed with these really all in all - I bought 01 (a red) and nudist and they are both such gorgeous colours. The first time I tried them I really thought I'd finally thought I'd found a Matte I can wear. They feel lovely when you first put them on and they are so easy to apply. Then it dries, and it feels really weird and dry, which I can live with if the staying power really was good - but I find they go patchy pretty quickly and start to kind of flake off. Topped off by the fact that they smell like a burning plastic factory - I'm not the biggest fan. The colours though are gorgeous and il still continue to attempt to work with the ones I've got. But a the search continues...

on 8/15/2014 8:18:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I brought these in 3 colours, 04, 07 and (can't remember the last one!) I think it was 06.. But I have to say I LOVE these so far. Pros: They're beautiful colours, they apply nicely and are affordable.. (I got mines 3 for 2 at Boots for around £8.99 each). Okay so the only con I have really is that they bleed out of my lips slightly, nothing a lip liner can't fix. But they're overall a great lip product, I. Just wish there was more than 6 colours!

Popular Lipsticks