Kanebo Kate quick liner

Kanebo Kate quick liner

3.5

on 7/2/2016 1:33:00 AM

This was super easy to apply, and gave me a lovely matte black finish, BUT it smudged like crazy. I have never had anything smudge this horribly on me in my life. Within 3 hours, I had raccoon eyes - it was a pretty hot outside, but I was walking slowly and not sweating. I loved how it looked when I first applied it, though, so I would love to know how to prevent this from smudging.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have very oily eyelids and needed an eyeliner that stays all day. This is by far my favorite liquid eyeliner. I like a natural look and got this in brown (BR-1). Its natural looking because its not completely opaque and very pigmented. This may not sound good but for me its great because it gives a more natural look. With one swipe, it looks slightly translucent, sort of reminds me of watercolor. i usually go over twice to achieve the darkness i wanted.

It stays all day, i even use it to tight line my upper eyelid. I love the flexible felt tip with super fine tip. Japanese eyeliners are the best! Super easy to apply, look the sleek black packaging and its also quite inexpensive.