Burt's Bees Ultimate care body lotion

Burt's Bees Ultimate care body lotion

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

This is a lightly scented, fairly rich body lotion for normal to dry skin. I would use this only in the summer because I would need something heavier in the winter. I picked this up after I got a really bad burn on vacation, and this did a really good job of soothing my skin until I could get some proper after sun product on it. The best part of this cream is that there is no down time, it applies and dries matte very quickly so you can put on your clothes right away. The packaging is pretty cute for drug store lotion, overall a great moisturizer.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I'm looking for a body lotion for super dry sensitive skin. Decided to try this out because it has no added fragrance, suppose to soothe extremely dry skin and non-greasy.

Been using it for about three days now, and so far i'm loving it. It very hot and humid now and this does not sink in quickly. For me it takes a while because of the weather now. In cooler months i'm sure it'll be fine. It does smell of a very light fragrance though, even though the packaging says no added fragrance. Its so light that it doesn't bother me. Its not a nice scent to me but i'm pretty much indifferent to it.

I've been having ezcema for months and medicated creams given by doctors don't seem to work. After using this for just a few days, my ezcema seem to reduce quite a bit. My skin feels moisturized and i'm very happy with this.

Popular Lotions / Creams