Philip Kingsley One More Day

No Image

4.5

Butane, Propane, Oryza Sativa (rice), Starch, Alcohol, Denat, Isobutane, Zinc PCA, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Parfum (fragrance), Cetrimonium Chloride, Pathenol, Niacinamide, Limonene, Linalool

on 11/29/2014 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My 2nd choice after the Klorane. Smell fine, nozzle doesn't clog. My only gripe is that sometimes it leaves a few larger white particles that l thought was dandruff at first.

on 5/2/2014 6:29:00 PM

PK's new dry shampoo I find to be excellent. It's easy to use, economical, pleasantly and lightly scented and you don't get the dreaded ' flour head' look when using it. But I am light blonde, however, the product is so light that it is my opinion that brunettes shouldn't worry too much about chalky looking hair. My hair now tends to get oily, especially at the scalp, this product truly gives me one more day if I don't want to shampoo daily, the effects last well and it brushes out easily. My hair stays shiny with lots of volume and the product does not upset my scalp at all. The product was also pleasant to use, I didn't find myself choking in a cloud of powder. My method is to lift hair with fingers, spritz in towards scalp, leave for a minute, massage in then brush out - voila, bouncy fresh hair! The product is more expensive than other dry shampoos but I trust Philip Kingsley's products and don't mind spending a bit more. I have also found the product is useful for adding texture to freshly washed hair on those days where it is perhaps a bit over conditioned, great for beachy waves.

Top Rated Dry Shampoo